Author Topic: New New Version  (Read 68 times)

comrade_general

• 100% Prime Angus Beef
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Exilian
    • Awards
New New Version
« on: March 29, 2018, 03:40:30 PM »
So a while back I made some upgrades to the mod. Have a go at it, if anyone even plays rtw anymore...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/valar-morghulis-total-war/downloads/valar-morghulis-total-war-new

This new version includes a more active script...

- Alliances are forced between the Starks, Tullys, and Arryns. It will be annoying when one of them tries to besiege you every turn but that's just a fault of rtw that I can't fix.

- Westeros factions are forced to be neutral to the Knight's Watch, with one exception; if the Boltons become hostile with the Starks then they will not necessarily remain neutral with the Watch.

- White Walkers can't make peace with anyone.

- Dany gets some dothraki boiz if her faction conquers their homeland.

- The White Walkers can be destroyed by capturing their original settlement, and you should get warnings about their expansion, but you'll get a nasty surprise if you venture there.

- You'll get a notification every time someone captures King's Landing.

Also I've removed the modified traits/ancillary bits from before and this seems to have fixed some of the ctd's. Yes I know there are lots of references to 'Romans' and other bits from vanilla rtw but it's just too much to take it all out.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New New Version
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 05:32:50 PM »
I played a WHTW campaign as Empire a few weeks ago, so I guess I still do :)

I'll have a go at this sometime, when I get the time for some gaming...
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...