Author Topic: Rogue's Gallery: The Tundra Wolves  (Read 1502 times)

stormwell

• View Profile
    • Utherwald Press
    • Awards
Rogue's Gallery: The Tundra Wolves
« on: July 16, 2018, 08:42:04 AM »
There are many sky pirate outfits in Alyeska, ranging from little more than bandits with a couple of planes through to successful gangs with their own airships. A group known as the Banshees have already been covered and have even made an appearance in the Frozen Skies campaign that I'm currently running. Another gang that has featured in the campaign and have only been mentioned previously; The Tundra Wolves

http://www.utherwaldpress.com/2018/07/rogues-gallery-tundra-wolves.html

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rogue's Gallery: The Tundra Wolves
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 09:30:42 PM »
In the final para you have them as "Tundra Wulves" is that just a typo?

Also, since I can't remember, would there be many Sodkan communities in Aleyska anyway? Are we talking "larger settlements have a street or two where the Sodkan community live and have a Sodkan restaurant and stuff" or "there are decent sized settlements/villages of Sodkans who've moved up to Aleyksa at some point" by way of scale?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

stormwell

• View Profile
    • Utherwald Press
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 11:40:36 AM »
In the final para you have them as "Tundra Wulves" is that just a typo?

Also, since I can't remember, would there be many Sodkan communities in Aleyska anyway? Are we talking "larger settlements have a street or two where the Sodkan community live and have a Sodkan restaurant and stuff" or "there are decent sized settlements/villages of Sodkans who've moved up to Aleyksa at some point" by way of scale?

Considering it was written round 2-3am whilst I was at work, most certainly a typo.

Somewhere between the two.

The Holy Sodkan Empire had some involvement in Alyeska in the years prior to the Great Darmonican War, plus it was a very attractive destination for outcasts from the Empire and later the Iron Collective. Theres also the Sodkan Imperial Remnants who've established themselves in Alyeska; http://www.utherwaldpress.com/2018/02/sodkan-imperial-remnants.html

I am in the process of setting up a wiki to collate all the info.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 11:50:18 PM »
Fair enough, thought I'd check - and yeah, a wiki sounds like a great idea :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...