Author Topic: The SoaW Elf Druid Skinpack  (Read 2777 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The SoaW Elf Druid Skinpack
« on: September 24, 2018, 12:29:28 AM »
The Elf Druid Skinpack

Having already made the elf archer, the elf druid seemed to be the obvious next step. With this skin, you can skip around in a light leafy waistcoat and clothes, with vines down your arms and green leaf-braided plaits swaying in the forest wind! I might make some more variants if there's interest at any point, I went for a low-clothing variant this time but I'd quite like to do a more full leaf-gown sometime. Scroll to the bottom for install instructions.

Screenshots

In which an elf and their pet squirrel go mushroom picking.

In which an elf makes their way into the deep catacombs.

Install Instructions

1. Navigate to: Steam/steamapps/common/Son of A Witch/Witch.app/contents/resources/gfx/shaman
2. MAKE A COPY of the "shaman.png" file (call it something like shaman_normal)
3. Paste the shaman-elf.png contained in the zip file (attached to this post, below) into the folder, and rename it to "shaman.png".
4. If you want to switch back to the normal character, just switch the filenames back round.

As with all modpacks this is an unofficial project, released for free and downloaded/used entirely at the user's own risk.

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

bigosaur

• View Profile
    • Bigosaur
    • Awards
Re: The SoaW Elf Druid Skinpack
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 07:14:31 AM »
Looks cool!

When I first seen the picture, it looked like some warrior from the Ancient Egypt.  ;D

I have to try to put all your skins in at the same time and see what the game will look like :)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The SoaW Elf Druid Skinpack
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 09:32:54 AM »
Yeah, the Egyptian feel was a complete accident, but I think it seems to work OK - I might have a less plaited hairstyle if I do another elf mage. It'd be nice to do a streamed play through of SoaW with an elf adventuring party if I get a couple more elves done :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...