Author Topic: Happy Christmas!  (Read 2634 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Happy Christmas!
« on: December 25, 2018, 01:50:55 PM »
Merry Christmas

However (and whatever) you're celebrating this midwinter, season's greetings from us at Exilian. We hope you've been having a lovely time with the people that you care about, and that good food, good presents, and good fun come your way. Best wishes from all of us!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

Re: Happy Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 01:57:04 PM »
Ditto!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 04:47:07 PM »
Indeedy, hope everyone's having a good one :) Anyone got fun stories/presents from today?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 05:11:39 PM »
I got a Bob Ross mug that he "paints" when you fill it with hot liquid and Guinness t-shirt. :P

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 05:23:20 PM »
I got a Bob Ross mug that he "paints" when you fill it with hot liquid and Guinness t-shirt. :P

Nice gift

Merry xmas all. I have been given sox and slippers and due to my age am more happy about it than i thought i would be
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 05:37:36 PM »
We're doing a lot of our Christmas over the next couple of days because my sister's not arriving til' tomorrow, but I got my Ma some painted eggs from Austria which went down well, and I got a pair of candlesticks and a copy of Ulysses (since I mentioned I had never read any Joyce) which should be good. :)