Author Topic: Leiss Pendragon | Versatile Composer looking for new projects!  (Read 4933 times)

leisspendragon

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hi! My name is Leiss and I'm a video game composer looking for developers to lend my skills to. If you're looking for someone that is friendly, easy to work with and is 100% committed to the creative vision of your game, I'm your woman!! I specialize in retro/8-bit music but I also make music in modern styles as well.

Please feel free to DM me here or at leisspendragon@gmail.com and we can talk about the budget, scope and other details of your project. I can provide further portfolio examples upon request. Thank you for looking at my music! I look forward to hearing from you.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leiss Pendragon | Versatile Composer looking for new projects!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 11:33:43 PM »
This is definitely cool enough to make me wish I had a suitably 8-bit project for it...! :)

Also welcome! I'm one of the admins here, so let me know if you need anything or want to know how anything works, do make yourself at home etc.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

leisspendragon

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leiss Pendragon | Versatile Composer looking for new projects!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 06:21:46 PM »
Thank you Jubal! 8-bit may be my specialty, but I'm actually looking to expand into modern productions. There's a lot I'd like to do musically, if I could find the right dev and project to partner with!