Author Topic: Eternal Hope - A couple in love separated by death  (Read 2974 times)

hnrq01

• View Profile
    • Awards
Eternal Hope - A couple in love separated by death
« on: November 05, 2019, 05:28:21 PM »
Hey everyone, how are you doing?  :tusky:

I work on a small game studio from Brazil. We've been working full time on Eternal Hope for the past 2 years. We've been spending all of our savings to make our dream come true, to tell you a story through a game and deliver an unique experience. It's been a journey full of ups and downs.

So I'm here to show the game to you. A few days ago we released a quick 5 min playtest of our Demo, but to be honest, we're a little afraid if people will like it or not. We're launching an Indiegogo campaign and dont know what to expect. We know that early feedback it's crucial...but maybe we're too late. I will let a few links for who have interest to know more about the project. I really appreciate your time!

Demo: http://gamejolt.com/games/eternal-hope/153093

Site: www.eternalhopegame.com

Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eternal-hope

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
Re: Eternal Hope - A couple in love separated by death
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 10:17:33 AM »
Looks great! Really like the style.

Puts me in mind of Ori and the blind forest - except with what looks like interesting mechanics & a unique aesthetic. I like the black silhouette foreground elements with stark whiteness.

Look forward to more updates!
<< Signature redacted >>

hnrq01

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 05:56:50 PM »
Really appreciate your reply and feedback. Means alot to us, so we can continue to improve the game.

Yeah Ori and blind forest are one of our inspirations! We tried to create our own art style, and always focusing on the narrative/music.

If you want, you can join our discord channel. We'd love to have you there.

Have a good day

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 10:45:26 PM »
Just played through the demo :) I struggle with platformers a lot of the time, things like timing of jumps are tricky for me, but I liked the visuals and the basis of the storyline and so on and I'm curious to see how it plays out. The two people reminded me a bit of the chess-piece characters in Homestuck (I think just the combination of relatively featureless face with white eyes). :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

bigosaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Bigosaur
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 01:19:36 PM »
I just wanted to say that I love the art style. It reminds me of a game called Nihilumbra, which I played a lot on Android.

Looking forward to playing this one when it's complete.

Good luck with your project!