Forum Discussion

Started by Marcus, August 11, 2009, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

Basically all the other ones are prepackaged/pulled from other sites on the web, and there aren't pangolins on any of those - believe me, I've looked! So it had to wait for me to have time, and, well...

I hope you like the one of you :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Caradìlis

Oh, yes, you and time are old enemies, as I recall, glad you occasionally do manage to meet for negotiations... ;D

Well, it looks like someone doing a mic-drop with a potions flask, so I don't think I could be summed up better in one emoji... :caradilis:
"Those who don't beieve in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl

Jubal

I was aiming for "dropping herbs into a pot, where the pot is out of view at the bottom somewhere" but that works too as an explanation :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Caradìlis

"Those who don't beieve in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl

Jubal

Tusky

Quote from: Jubal on January 27, 2019, 03:13:44 PM
I'm wondering whether to add these new 'native' GIFs, or other more useable ones, to the main editor dialogue and move a few of the LOTR ones to the extended collection?

Sorry forgot to post a reply to this: I think that is an excellent idea.
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

OK - may be a little while before I sort it, but I'll plan to do so :)

Jubal

OK - we've not moved to having the Exilian original smileys available on the post form rather than the LOTR ones. I may add a few more useful generic ones - I'm thinking Knight, Artist, Monk, a couple of things like that - and a couple more Exilian ones. Let me know what you think of this change :)  I hope the anims aren't too annoying when people are posting?

comrade_general

Jubal

That is on my list! Dragons are quite complex and I don't think I can do any more pixel art until my wrist problems ease up, though :(

Jubal

Jubal

And back to normal again now the holidays are over :(

Jubal

Upgraded from 2.0.15 to 2.0.17. Had to do a tiny manual fiddle with Profile-Modify.php to get it to take OK but that was just tweaking a phrase in comment-out that it was trying to find. NB that any things requiring you to log in again atm are a result of this change.

Tusky

Hooray!

Does this upgrade yield any new shiny features to take advantage of?
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

It's mainly a bunch of GDPR compliance tweaks, so it'll ensure new users agree to the privacy policy on registration, and stuff like that.