Forum Discussion

Started by Marcus, August 11, 2009, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

The forum has now been upgraded to SMF 2.0.19: this is a regular patch for security and bugfixing purposes.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

Good job!

I feel much safer :)
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

"But sir, this is my emotional support software patch." :)

Jubal

RIP the chatbox, unknown origin date to 12-13/11/2022. Have implemented the decision to remove it.

Jubal

Cyril & Methodius banner should now be up, might take a while to get theough your caches :)

Glaurung

Quote from: Jubal on February 09, 2023, 04:03:54 PM
Cyril & Methodius banner should now be up, might take a while to get theough your caches :)
Excellent - we are now Cyrillic and Methodic!

Jubal

I'm now sort of sad there was never a Methodic Order of monks or something - the pun potential would have been excellent.

Jubal

Title reverted to normal (hopefully, when it works through my browser's caching) now the Feb/Mar Exilian 'Festive Season' is done.

Jubal

We've now passed midsummer, and the title has been (gasp, scandal) de-flowered.

Jubal

Halloween decorations are now up!

Jubal

And now we have passed both All Saints' Day and indeed Bonfire Night, they're down again.

Jubal

I am a fool who had hitherto failed to put the winter decorations up D: I have now done so!

Jubal

It is now twelve days after Orthodox christmas, which I think is about as far as we can reasonably stretch the definition, so down goes the Christmas banner.

dubsartur

I still see the logo, it could be a caching issue tho.