Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 4896 times)

Leafly

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Introduction
« on: May 08, 2020, 12:04:50 PM »
 :) Hi everyone, I'm Leafly. I have volunteered with charities before and I am looking forward to helping Exilian with the great work you all do here. I have administrative, data, social media, design and content experience. I would like to know more about you all as well, please do introduce yourselves here and I look forward to working with you all!

Ierne

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 08:34:46 PM »
Hey! I joined the site a couple of years ago after I met Jubal in a Tolkien group, I play forum games and sporadically post art XD
I'm not a gamer but I love dnd and other tabletop rpgs :) I'm technically an archaeologist (Early Medieval Europe and Pharonic Egypt), so that's what I Know Stuff About. (Also elves).

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 11:00:55 PM »
Welcome!

(Also, I am amused that Ierne's bracketing is vague enough to imply that she might be an archaeologist of elves)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

dubsartur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 01:33:11 PM »
Hey! I joined the site a couple of years ago after I met Jubal in a Tolkien group, I play forum games and sporadically post art XD
I'm not a gamer but I love dnd and other tabletop rpgs :) I'm technically an archaeologist (Early Medieval Europe and Pharonic Egypt), so that's what I Know Stuff About. (Also elves).
Yay for doing both medieval Europe and Ancient Near East!  I am still scared how people will respond to my dissertation monograph which cites sources from Šulgi of Ur to the English Privy Wardrobe accounts and Pipe Rolls.

Ierne

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 10:52:28 PM »
Also, I am amused that Ierne's bracketing is vague enough to imply that she might be an archaeologist of elves

Bold of you to assume that i might not be an archaeologist of elves

Yay for doing both medieval Europe and Ancient Near East!  I am still scared how people will respond to my dissertation monograph which cites sources from Šulgi of Ur to the English Privy Wardrobe accounts and Pipe Rolls.

I like the sound of such an ecclectic list of sources! What is your title?

Leafly

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 10:09:33 AM »
Hey Ierne and dubsartur! Great to know more about your interests, there's so much on the site that I am finding! I'm looking forward to working with you both  :)

Lizard

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 07:51:47 PM »
Hey Leafly! Good to meet you. I'm the tech person around here at Exilian, so if you have any questions then let me know :)
A coder, a hoodie, a coffee pot, a robot.

"A ship in port is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."

Leafly

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 09:06:00 AM »
Hey Lizard! Good to meet you as well, any questions and i'll definitely let you know, i'm looking forward to working with you :) Thank you!