Author Topic: Potestas War period  (Read 2654 times)

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Potestas War period
« on: September 14, 2023, 10:00:18 PM »
Potestas War Period

The development of another period in the history of the universe, relating to the Hyperborean era, has been fully completed. It was called - "The War of Potestas".
Its about the full invasion of the evil planet-builder Marfur`Nirari, which appears in the story "Revenge of Tyrants. The Darkness"

https://exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=6322.0
This is more expanded version of this period

What is it?
It's a fully galaxy war which is even more brutal and massive then the Achaeronian war in 2596 AD
This conflict touched not only the main Milky Way galaxy, but also several others - M33 (Haurr), Taote, Galaxy Andromeda and Galaxy of Creatures.

https://www.moddb.com/groups/excelscior-canon-nc/images/salahzarr-war-full-story#imagebox
From here you can download the first my big story about the Potestas War.
It has name - Revenge of Tyrants : Salah'zarr War.

---
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 10:06:15 PM by BagaturKhan »
Fully finished stories about "World of Infinitas"
- Revenge of Tyrants. Darkness
- Revenge of Tyrants. Storm of Souls
- Revenge of Tyrants. Dragons Destiny
- Revenge of Tyrants. Not a lucky adventure
- Tale about doge Bertolino
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Potestas War period
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 10:03:21 PM »
Here you are the example of text
I'm speaking about the Salahzar War story.
---

Part 1.
Foreshadowing.

What is Salazarr. A threat unparalleled in this universe. The threat is terrible for all intelligent species. The people of a distant planet called Earth called him Marfur-Nirari. All because he visited them so often. Legends went that Salazarr took the form of a sage in white robes. He took his mighty staff in his hands and came to human cities, talked with their rulers, instructing and instructing them. But it was not the Great Light that he carried, but Darkness and Chaos. Then he will come to one king and say that his neighbor, another king, has plotted against him. And then he will come to a neighbor and point to the first king. Wars began, bloody and merciless.
And Salazarr went not only to people, but also to other species. So the whole known universe knew about him. The Draconids called him the Dragon of Chaos, Bringer of Strife and Darkness. The Elfurr, on the other hand, preferred not to mention his name at all, but quietly whispered only "The Serpent of the Griemer and the Tempter." The short-legged warriors of Neferirikar completely forbade his name to be remembered. Nicomedians, Kossatti, Farrukhs, Ho-Nari, Cynoids, Eladris... All who lived in the known and unknown part of the universe feared the name of Salazarr. For when he appeared, Darkness, Horror and Death came with him. And so it has always been. Millions of years.

Other parts is in the Moddb download link
(I have posted it in the head)

P.s. sorry, writing by phone.
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Potestas War period
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 10:19:10 AM »
By the way, a lot of elements of this project I developed in my childhood when I was at school. The captains Erik saga is the very old. I created the first concepts in 2008-2010 years.
Erick is an "ancient" character of my universe and its real truth.
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga