Author Topic: Battle for Camelot version (Exilian only)  (Read 3158 times)

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Battle for Camelot version (Exilian only)
« on: July 09, 2021, 10:23:10 AM »
Throne of Pendragon - Battle for Camelot

Hello all. To be fair, this summer was too hard for me, because of corona problems in my own life. But i didn`t forget about the artwork and development of my universe. Of course i didn`t forget about my own version of Arthurian mythology. And after all, i decided to post some my developments in this forum. Its not a final now, its just a version, which can be named as playable. But the hard work is not finished, and soon its will be continued.

Dedicating it to my friends from Exilian forum!

This version of my Arthur mod for Barbarian Invasion have name - Battle for Camelot. The plot line is mine.
So, there is a middle of the V century AD. Romans left Britain and expelled this island from the provinces list. So Britain became independent. Many romano-british kingdoms appeared, and started to fight between each other. Arthur Pendragon, son of the king Uther, was the greatest of leaders and the most powerful. It mostly was because of his desire to unite Britain under the Camelot (Camulodun) banner. He started to make alliances with other kings and lords. But suddenly, a new threat has emerged. Morgana La Fay, evil celtic sorceress, didn`t like Arthurs tryings to unite the Britain.
She persuaded one of Lioness's knights, Sir Bersilak, to seize power over the kingdom. Lioness, meanwhile, was already close to concluding an alliance with Arthur. But at the very last moment, Bersilak made a coup and overthrew his king. Arthur ignored the Lioness uprising, although Merlin had warned him of Morgana's machinations. Indeed, at that moment the Saxon Lord Cynrick invaded Britain with a huge army. After defeating Cynric, Arthur headed north against the Picts. Unbeknownst to him, however, the Picts were hired by Bersilac himself. When Arthur reached Eboracum, the Picts, along with Lioness's army, surrounded Camelot's forces. A full-scale offensive by the Lionesian forces began. Bersilak gave the order to kill Arthur and capture Camelot. The Saxon Lord Cynrick was likewise seduced by Morgana and made another invasion of Britain. For the first time in his life, Arthur was on the verge of complete and total collapse. Only now he have a chance to survive and destroy all his enemies. Otherwise, all Britain can fall.

Campaign factions:

Playable:
- King Arthur

Non-playable:
- Lioness (Sir Bersilack)
- Saxon Invaders (Lord Cynrik)
- 1st Irish Invaders (Lord Domnall)
- 2nd Irish Invaders (Lord Cruitn)
- Lord Phinian`s regiment (loyal to Arthur faction)
- Barons Alliance (shadow faction of Arthur)

Main mod changes:
This version is not compatible with other versions of Throne of Pendragon mod. Its also haven`t connections with all other versions. So its a standalone mod with a new gameplay, 3d-models, factions and a full new campaign.
Main campaign (Battle for Camelot) is introducing in my friend Kardinal`s map of Britain. There is also a 2nd campaign - Bonus (about the war between Arthur and his rebellious barons), but its haven`t got a plot. So at first, you need to play the Main campaign.
For now you are having only one playable faction - King Arthur. Others are not available for player. Only AI can use them. Its like style of the RTW Alexander game, when you have only one character and faction to survive and destroy all enemies.
Gameplay is too hard for ordinary players, so if you want to survive, improve your gaming skills. Hardcore is main element of this version. Don`t forget to save games sometimes, because the gameplay can`t let you do any mistake.

Mod screenshots:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Download link:

Installation:
Put the folder "throne13" to your BI folder. Then activate the shortcut from BI.exe and write "-mod:bi/throne13 -show_err".
This mod is a switch and can`t broke your original game. It needs also 1.6 version of BI game.

Credits:
- KLA (3d models)
- Vladimer (3d models)
- Kardinal (map of Britain "Heptarchy")
- TWcenter free packs
- Throne of Pendragon 1.2-1.3 content
- Exilian community
- Imperial community
- All my friends
----
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 03:55:06 PM by BagaturKhan »
Fully finished stories about "World of Infinitas"