Author Topic: Game opens to Warhammer home screen, but Single Player Campaign doesn't work...?  (Read 3175 times)

Blades

• View Profile
    • Awards
Newbie to the forums but WHAT A POT OF GOLD! Saw this mod and insta-installed (after reading thoroughly on how to install of course!) Pretty sure I have the mod files in the right places. Launch the modified Shortcut. Game opens to the WH home screen. Wahoo! Choose Single Player, but after that what is the next step? Choosing Historical or Provincial Campaign leads nowhere... on Custom Battle. Is there a campaign?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Historical/Provincial don't work, but the Imperial Campaign should be available and should work? Is that not showing?

(Indeed I'd thought I'd got round to removing the buttons for Historical Battles and Provincial Campaigns, oops).

Also, welcome to Exilian :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

TeacherFlorance

• View Profile
    • Awards
Newbie to the forums but WHAT A POT OF GOLD! Saw this mod and insta-installed (after reading thoroughly on how to install of course!) Pretty sure I have read phen24 reviews https://phenforlife.com/phen24-reviews/ and results posted here. the mod files in the right places. Launch the modified Shortcut. Game opens to the WH home screen. Wahoo! Choose Single Player, but after that what is the next step? Choosing Historical or Provincial Campaign leads nowhere... on Custom Battle. Is there a campaign?

Yeah, that mod was great!
I was old user of this forum, but due to some issues I forgot my ID passwords so I am here again.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 07:09:20 AM by TeacherFlorance »