Author Topic: So, what tabletop games are you playing?  (Read 10727 times)

BeerDrinkingBurke

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Innkeep
    • Awards
Re: So, what tabletop games are you playing?
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2023, 02:28:49 AM »
Nice gaming update! I've heard good things about Smallworld!

As for myself, after a bit of a break, our Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion group is back together. We finished a mission over two sessions recently. I think we are now a bit over half way through the campaign. I wasn't really enjoying it too much at the beginning, but it is growing on me. Particularly as my character (the Voidwarden) is starting to get more impressive as I level up.
Tomorrow I'll be playing a game of Feast for Odin with some other friends. It's my favorite game in my little collection I think. Looking forward to it!

Hopefully over the Christmas break I can also wrangle some games with a few of my relatives. Let's see...
Developing a game called Innkeep! Serve Ale. Be jolly. Rob your guests. https://innkeepgame.com/

Spritelady

• Tribounos
    Site Magistrate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So, what tabletop games are you playing?
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2023, 08:47:34 PM »
Thanks to Christmas, I have now played a large number of new board games. Several relatives correctly surmised that me and my fiancé would love to get new ones, so I have recently tried (in no particular order):
How to Slay - quick, fun and a little brutal.
Beast - a 1 v many game in which one player takes on the role of the beast, while the rest of the players are hunters who attempt to track it down and kill it (usually).
Seven Wonders: Duel - the two-player version of our old favourite.
Unearth - a game in which you all play as the last remnants of ancient civilisations attempting to unearth old artefacts and wonders.

We have also played some old favourites, including Seven Wonders and Call to Adventure. It's been a very board gamey holiday
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:56:26 PM by Spritelady »