BETA RELEASE

Started by Jubal, January 03, 2010, 07:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin Cat

I only use Google Chrome, when will you support it?
You can not haz cheezeburger until all cats can haz cheezeburger.

Jubal

Heck knows, it's such a primitive game it probably won't be worth the wait - I'm focussed on other projects at the moment tbh, particularly Soros and GS&S.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

...I love this forum...
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Lenin Cat

Allright then, I will wait for Soros then.
And maybe start working on my mod.
You can not haz cheezeburger until all cats can haz cheezeburger.

Jubal

There is a Soros beta released :)

Son of the King

I wonder, do the files for this still exist anywhere?

Jubal

The old site is still life AFAIK and has all the most recent versions of the files on. I have everything else offline too if there's anything you want.  :)

Son of the King

Could you send me them by any chance please? I'd like to see if I can poke it into working properly on Chrome, and also think messing with it will be an interesting way to improve my JavaScript skills :) .

Jubal

I'll try and work out where they all are. Same email as ever?  :)

Son of the King

Excellent, thanks! Of course :) .

Jubal

I've sent it to you - the attachment is huge, so let me know if that's a problem.