Author Topic: XGM Pros and Cons?  (Read 8490 times)

Private Clark

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
XGM Pros and Cons?
« on: June 24, 2008, 08:39:33 PM »
What in your opinion are the best features of XGM, and the worst features, i for one don't like the absurdly strong starting AI (full stacks all over the place) however i really like the new units, the map and everything looks good. What do you think?

Son of the King

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • SotK
    • Awards
XGM Pros and Cons?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 09:36:47 PM »
Same as you pretty much. Although I don't like how Brittania doesn't exist :(. I also think more regions  :lol:          would be better, but that is a limitation of the engine. One improvement would be expanding all of the other faction's unit rosters as well as just the Greeks, but since it is the Extended Greek Mod this can't really be a criticism.

debux

• RTW Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
XGM Pros and Cons?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 08:48:11 PM »
REVIVE ZE OLD THREADS!

I think it's a pretty nice mod, although what has been mentioned is pretty much my opinion (why am I the only one that gets 3 stacks of gauls when playing as macedon!?), I also want to add that some roosters suck badly (*cough* Carthage *cough*), and that factions like Rome get insane exp. bonuses due to their temples and their barracks, which is annoying. I also don't like the whole independent greeks thing, because it makes them unite against "common" adversaries (always me), something that never happened.

I don't like almost anything, I prefer XC (they added a lot of units from other mods to the Carthies :D)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

START ANSWERING PHOENIXGUARD! POST AS MUCH AS YE DID IN YE OLD DAYS :D