Author Topic: Post your titles and estates here!  (Read 9750 times)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Post your titles and estates here!
« on: May 20, 2010, 11:46:58 AM »
A topic inspired by this topic , which was made before I got banned in TW -obviously-

In the present topic you can post your titles [ either the de facto, the de jure and the ones in pretendance] , describe your game history [who conquered who, who is your overlord, what are your alliances, fiefs etc. ] and also it would be good if you had any memberships in the hidden guild / chapter house thing we have in-game.

Thanks a lot. I will not post my game details for now, since I deleted all my saved-games for testing reasons. I had a good saved game though in which I started expanding ''my claim'' as King of Italy, having many cities , towns , castles in my possetion...

So, it would be nice to hear from any of you soon!

FORGOT TO MENTION THAT PICTURES ARE NEEDED, as a proof for your claimed titles...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:48:31 AM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

lordryan756

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:22:34 AM »
If you are still looking for suggestions, You might want to add a feature that you could pick what country to start in. I wanted to start in England, but started all the way in Ireland. Just an Idea

DeepComet5581

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Kitten with a Camera
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 01:45:00 AM »
You should really make this mod for Warband.
I used to do actual stuff around here, don't you know?

I would be ever so grateful if you would visit my YouTube Channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsLjOCNLe0ECID84Y3nrEjQ

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 10:49:13 AM »
yep, ok but... you are off-topic guys.

-You might want to add a feature that you could pick what country to start in...

I don't really know If I want that, randomness is cool at least for me. Thanks for sharing your idea!

-You should really make this mod for Warband

I was unfairly banned at TW, and therefore I am angry with Taleworlds Justice system, so no warband version for now. If anybody prefers warband so be it, I can play the mod myself. More or less that's the reason I do the mod, for my pleasure. In the future when warband is got be me, maybe even if -as I've already told- I do not guarantee nothing. Besides that would request some pressure on Jubal for scripts; but as you may know I and Jubal are having exams theese days...

Now, please instead of going of topic, post your titles and estates here. If you have any suggestions I will be glad to hear them either in the main topic -general discution- or in a new suggestions thread you'll make. So, if you play the mod please make posts with pictures describing your game and stuff...

Cheers!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 10:50:59 AM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 11:11:37 AM »
Here is a sample:

Dimos, Count of Luxemburg, Duke of Metz and Lord of Rheims

I was born at a noble family of Europe. I started my life as a wandering knight, searching for a lord worthy of my valour and glory. I gained reknown in the battlefield by slaughtering looters, bandits and outlaws. After I travelled around France, Balkans and Italy I was given the quest to hunt down the river pirates of south Italy . That quest was given to me by the Pope. After the quest was over, I had to find a law-knower. I wandered through the grassy plains of Europe and in one travel to Spain I met my wife, Ymira. I rescued her from a band of thugs and bandits. I also recruited a Cleric worthy of my noble origin to practice the wedding, In the promise of making him Archbishop of my new lands. He was Lanfranc, a Lombard Archbishop of Canterburry. Seeking for a Sword for my imprisoned fellow Jubal, I travelled around Ireland, Scotland, France and Germany and entered diplomatic relationships with the Kings of England and Germany. After I found the sword and gained more honour fighting lawless vilains, I decided to join up with the Holy Roman Empire of the German nation. I travelled trough the German lands over the Alps is seek for adventure. I reached Austria, the lands of Bohemia, Poland and the Pagans of Lithuania. I went as far as the Big Novgorod, one of the vassal princedoms of the rulers of Kiev. During my travels I recruited a large band of Mercenaries and I was ready for my target: gain land through combat. To become a trusted General of the German Empire, I conquered the castle of Bern, in Swisserland and I laid no demands on it. Later on, though fighting of the Franksih March, I captured Adam the Constable, a minor Frankish noble and previous Lord of Bern. I quickly reunited my forces and after 3-4 days of continuous assaults I had captured Metz, my new Lordship. I was granted Metz and therefore I had in my possesion lands adjustent to it. I control the villages of Luxemburg (as Count) , and Rheims (as Lord) and the Castle of Metz (as Duke).

I have putted Ymira in my lord's hall in Metz, to keep our household there. I with a few prisoners and my trusted Jubal and Arcbishop Lanfranc ride east, to Frankfurt. I have to find some slave dealers to send my former enemies to their new job and to recruit many new guards for my Castle. I am sure the french will react. I hope Adam the Constable, Count of the Stable will not escape my dungeons at Metz. I will now ride east, but the sound of war is at the West!

Now the future is uncertain. I might become a bigger noble. I might even one day claim the Empire for myself !

But that is something beyond my powers, as Lanfanc would say...  ;)

After a few days, Croat armies marched with glory to West Europe and managed to conquer Bern castle. I decided to act personaly and I managed to defeat the 21 defenders left behind with a small campaign force of 19 loyal Knights of German and French origin. I demanded the castle for myself. I hope I'll get it... If I deny it I won't go rebel for a possition as a ''marcher Lord'' and rebel would be devastating unless I swear allegiance to another King of the region , and most probably the King of England.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 08:28:30 PM by Dimos »

Colonel_Ryan

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 08:26:39 PM »
Quote from: "Dimos"
-You should really make this mod for Warband

I was unfairly banned at TW, and therefore I am angry with Taleworlds Justice system, so no warband version for now. If anybody prefers warband so be it, I can play the mod myself. More or less that's the reason I do the mod, for my pleasure. In the future when warband is got be me, maybe even if -as I've already told- I do not guarantee nothing. Besides that would request some pressure on Jubal for scripts; but as you may know I and Jubal are having exams theese days...
You know that you dont need to  share it with TW guys.

So I dont see what's your problem with warband now.

Sorry.

But I love the Templar armor..

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 11:36:56 AM »
Yes, but that's off topic my friend... off topic...

Colonel_Ryan

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 02:52:22 PM »
Oh and you dont need to buy Warband to mod it.
And Warband do also improve the graphic on your stuff : D

And yeah.. off-topic..