Screenshots

Started by Son of the King, December 09, 2013, 11:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Son of the King

Latest Screenshot:

Spoiler

This screenshot shows the newly implemented trees. This is the kind of area that would be ideal to found a township. Plenty of wood nearby, and fairly defensible due to the thinness of the land. Its also quite flat.

Previous Screenshots:

Spoiler
Spoiler

This screenshot shows the current output of the first version of the terrain generator. Before I can release it I'll need to redistribute the heights somewhat, so that there are actually areas of land flat enough to build on without it looking silly. At the moment the height of a tile is directly proportional to it's distance from water.

Jubal

Can you make it so the terrain flattens when it gets built on, or is that insanely complex? And/or could you prevent the player building on slopes that are too steep?

Also eeeeeee screenshot.  :D
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Son of the King

I could probably do both of those things, and was certainly intending to do the first at some point.

Cuddly Khan

Wow! O.o That looks so epic!
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

comrade_general

Quite impressive, Sawman! The distant fog effect is very nice.

Son of the King

New screenshot is added!

comrade_general

Very nice. Kind of reminds me of RCT what with the square land pieces and all.
Good times.