Ban the person above you

Started by Jubal, July 09, 2008, 08:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glaurung

Banned because it's 2023, and no-one has been banned for far too long.

Jubal

Banned because it will get me points in the Exilian(TM) boardgame.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

dubsartur

banned for being creative AND scholarly in the plague time (our ration cards allow us one or the other, its in the rules)

Jubal

Banned for attempting to divide scholarship neatly from creativity* :)

*I am making this point flippantly, please don't ask me to justify my position!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

Banned for excessive flippancy
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Banned for insufficient flippancy

Glaurung

Banned for insufficient flippers

Jubal

Banned for being a spy for the penguin oligarchs.

Tusky

Banned for banning Glaurung on a Tuesday, which is forbidden
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Banned for speaking the deep magic to me: for I was there when it was written.

Tusky

Banned for lurking during the inaugural deep magic writings
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Banned for knowing I was lurking, which reveals that you were also there in order to know that I was lurking as opposed to doing anything else during the writing of the deep magic, which is therefore an admission that you were also lurking during the inaugural deep magic writings.

Tusky

Banned for not considering that I am best buds with the writers of the deep magic, and that they could have told me about the lurking
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Banned for what I think is probably heresy

Tusky

<< Signature redacted >>