Author Topic: MURDER ON THE ABYSSINIA: GAME THREAD  (Read 56954 times)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MURDER ON THE ABYSSINIA: GAME THREAD
« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2011, 11:04:15 AM »
...  :o
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:07:17 AM by The Khan »
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2011, 03:44:12 PM »
True.

Unvote.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2011, 04:20:17 PM »
Three votes is a lynch, though, so the unvote is too late.

Whilst one member frantically tried to go back on their words, it was too late to save Watson. Despite his pleas, he was blindfolded and taken onto the deck, then one of the crew shot him. Fortunately, their aim was somewhat poor and the Doctor lived; unfortunately, it was still enough for him to be out for the count for a good month or more, and thus dead to the hunt for the real killers...

Visorslash, Doctor Watson, Doctor, Lynched.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Floam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »
*is a ghoooost*

Son of the King

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • SotK
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2011, 10:26:27 PM »
Oops.

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2011, 11:07:44 PM »
Balls
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: December 12, 2011, 04:29:31 PM »
Su-ck****arZZZZZZ  >:( You drive crazy all the spirits of HADES!  >:( *said the ghostly voice*
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

comrade_general

« Reply #232 on: December 12, 2011, 10:54:43 PM »
Oops indeed. Doctor Watson should have been more careful about throwing out random blame as it came back to bite him in the bum.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2011, 09:26:08 PM »
Day Dawns.

And... nobody died!

STILL FOUR ALIVE, THREE TO LYNCH.

GO!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: December 18, 2011, 09:57:28 PM »
It's Double_A or CG, I saved SotK from a kill last night so it's one of you two.

comrade_general

« Reply #235 on: December 18, 2011, 11:45:25 PM »
Very well then, vote: Double_A

Son of the King

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • SotK
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2011, 11:41:56 PM »
Thanks for that NA :) .

I guess its time we try and finish this then. Vote: Double_A

Double A

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: December 22, 2011, 01:59:02 PM »
I'm back! Exilian was reported as a friggin' attack site and I couldn't post or do anything else. I even said so on the YouTube page like 2 weeks ago! :mad:

And thanks to Jubal's stupid autolynch rule, you've just about killed the vigilante and likely our chance at victory. Yesterday was a disaster, and I want to turn that rule into a person and punch it in the face.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:04:52 PM by Double A »

Double A

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: December 22, 2011, 02:02:06 PM »
I was going to send this to Dripping D before I realized that PMing was against the rules (another one I detest), so here it is, unedtited. I've been shooting people with the gun, and I've been in the dark the entire damn game.

Since your masonic claim was undisputed, I will take a little gamble and trust you.

I am the vigilante. The first night, I attacked CN2 (or maybe Dimnos) more or less randomly. He was protected by a military-looking man (I assume it was Khan). Second night I attacked someone (can't remember who & didn't save the PM - may have been Khan or ladyhawk) but was roleblocked. Third night, I attacked Khan, but wound up shooting Dimnos instead (the room's nameplates were switched). My write-up says he was just "lying there" in his bed, so it may have been before or after the poison.

This leads me to believe Floam's roleclaim, for only he would know about the bussing action. However, I've heard of mafia bussers before, which means I still find him suspicious. Most of the game he hasn't been active. He voted for ladyhawk, but I strongly believe the thief was not connected in any way to the mafia (3rd party) because it simply makes sense - thieves typically work alone. He also could have done so to build credibility.

Furthermore, this post is really, really weird:
Quote from: Floam on November 07, 2011, 08:00:29 AM
I agree, and staying silent doesn't seem to be doing anybody any good, its the quiet ones who've gone so far... I'll vote Ladyhawk, too, as us good'uns must stick together, so surely must the bad'uns...

Son of the King was fairly active (5 posts) the first two days but dropped off the face of the earth on D3. As hawk was also a lurker, this leads me to believe he could be a Scumasaurus Rex. However, I'd rather vote for him tomorrow to see if he reacts. If he does, he's a lurker and needs to be lynched. If he doesn't, he simply lost track of the game and can be safely ignored.

Visorslash has the same case as SotK, but I know him more. He's usually active. His earlier posts lead me to believe he is innocent and simply forgot about the game. Test vote should be done tomorrow.

Nightangel's ability is weird. It's so weird it might be believable. However, when something is so weird you believe it, it usually isn't real. This leads to the natural conclusion that it is real due to its unbelievability. Since paradoxical logic must be used, the only truly logical conclusion is that he's creating a WIFOM to screw with my head and needs to be shot out of a cannon. His post saying "No you fool, I am innocent!" isn't doing his case any favors at all.

comrade_general has done nothing but lurk, spam, and vote throughout the entire game. I have no idea what he normally does, but if he's usually more active and helpful, he needs to die. He voted for PG09 and got confused today. Seems like he would usually just go with the flow, latching on to bandwagons with semi-decent cases whenever he can.

This is the level of trust I have in people:

1. Me
2. You
3. c_g
4. Visor
5. SotK
6. Nightangel
7. Floam

Thoughts?

I'm going to vote: cg

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: December 22, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »
Ok let's do this.

Vote: cg

Sotk come on man 50/50 this is where we win or lose.