Author Topic: TIMURIDS!  (Read 3348 times)

Viao

• View Profile
    • Awards
TIMURIDS!
« on: November 05, 2010, 02:11:19 AM »
I have a problem...again. I havent played the game for a while but started again. I have 68 conrtolled regions with 42 turns left. I am england and i have a lot of the eastern european land and some russian. But now the timurids came and i see 6 of them in stacks together huddled attacking the mongols over and over, each time destroying them. They're really getting close and i really need help on how to destroy or at least defend from them. I dont really need to go attacking them but i need to know how to protect myself. Thanks.

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TIMURIDS!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 09:54:18 AM »
Buy lots of armored swordsmen... They are the most unbalanced unit in the game... And their upkeep is ridiculously low... 3 armies of these guys + longbowmen are going to kick Timurid ass...
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Viao

• View Profile
    • Awards
TIMURIDS!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 10:16:56 PM »
What about their elephants? can the armored swordsmen kill them? and btw, if i stick myself in a castle wont their ele's just blast my walls? oh, and i heard that spikes or whatever u call those things that longbowmen lay in the ground cant kill ele's, i dont know it its true...

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TIMURIDS!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 10:32:25 AM »
Just blast them with cannons, that's all... Offense is sometimes the best defense...
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Viao

• View Profile
    • Awards
TIMURIDS!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 03:54:48 PM »
Thanks for all the help! Love this site!