Author Topic: M&B Admin Needed  (Read 4502 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
M&B Admin Needed
« on: January 19, 2011, 09:46:20 PM »
Okay, a job offer for anyone active around and online... Exilian's much loved M&B admin, Boyninja, has gone and gotten himself a regular job; this leaves us with a gap in our staffing. And so we're looking for an admin who can take care of our Mount & Blade section on the boards.
Site: http://www.exilian.co.uk/
Forum: http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/index/

Job Description
Essentially your task will be to promote the site, boost our M&B sections, increase activity, and get new mods and modders in as well. No prior experience is neccessary but feel free to put it in if you have anything relevant. You don't need to be a modder at all, but you will need to work closely with the modding community. We're interested in starting and recruiting for a site clan for Warband, too, so this is also potentially a good job for online gaming fans. Job perks include automatic patricianship (a rank jump that for normal members takes two public votes to achieve), a better coloured name, and the ability to appoint minions (if you can find any.)

To apply
Get an account if you're reading this and don't have one, and PM your application to me (Jubal) as head of admin staff there. Your application just needs to be a few sentences on why you'd make a good admin; posting around the site to get yourself noticed may also be helpful in promoting your application. Applicants will be submitted to a vote of Exilian's citizen members, lasting around a week.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
M&B Admin Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 03:44:46 AM »
You wouldn't have like an age restriction or something would you?  Cause I'd apply it but some might consider me too young (and irresponsible, unpredictable and unhygenic) for the position.
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
M&B Admin Needed
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 01:41:44 PM »
Well, I became root admin of this place at the age of only-just-14, so no, no age restrictions. As long as you can do the job it'd be great to have you doing it.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
M&B Admin Needed
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 02:31:56 PM »
Right well I'm 16 going into year 12 in 4 days.  And I'd be honoured to give it a shot.  I had a look around and couldn't find anything about how long I'd be in office.  Is there a term of service or is it until a successor is appointed.  (Or I'm kicked out? :D )
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:39:48 PM by phoenixguard09 »
(\__/)

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
M&B Admin Needed
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 02:56:54 PM »
Basically you stay for as long as you're happy to do the job and as long as you keep doing the job effectively. If we put term limits on our section admins we'd bever have any section admins, so we don't. And yeah, you're pretty much my age.

But anyway, it doesn't look like any other applicants are forthcoming so if you PM your application to me the citizens will just have to do a ratification vote.

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
M&B Admin Needed
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 06:40:18 PM »
Ok then pm incoming. ;)
(\__/)