Author Topic: My music minimod for TGW  (Read 2889 times)

debux

• RTW Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My music minimod for TGW
« on: May 22, 2011, 04:31:20 AM »
Hello all!

I just wanted to pop by (and get some activity here  ;D ) and tell you about the minimod I've been doing in the past time (pretty much everything I can do respecting RTW modding). So there is this Classical Greece mod, which I greatly enjoy, based around 360 to 338 B.C I believe. It's quite fun to play only with hoplite armies. However, I personally has getting tired of hearing the vanilla RTW music (again :D) so, after asking about any scheduled changes for the music (and getting a negative as a response), I decided (after a long time  :P) to create my own.

The minimod adds 25 songs to the mod, all taken from external sources. I don't want to tell you (although greatly tempted to) where these songs are from, but I'll just say that many of you might smile on the battle map  ;).

Here's the direct link to the download of my minimod, and here's the thread that I posted in TWC. In the last one I included some extra minimods that I have added already to the main mod, and that I consider essentials. However, I'm too lazy to look for each of those threads again  ;D

So enjoy! I hope I've ruined your exams/free time by making you guys play this mod  :P
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

START ANSWERING PHOENIXGUARD! POST AS MUCH AS YE DID IN YE OLD DAYS :D