Author Topic: the elder scrolls III: Morrowind mods  (Read 3227 times)

hazzacanary

• View Profile
    • Awards
the elder scrolls III: Morrowind mods
« on: June 24, 2011, 11:39:20 PM »
Hi everyone

what is your favourite morrowind mod? Ive just got my hands on a copy, and I'm realling enjoying the gameplay, which still feels great 9 years after its release! I'm looking into downloading the morrowind overhaul 2011 graphics compilation, but are there any others I should really try?
I CAN HAZ CANARY!

Keedo420

• M&B Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: the elder scrolls III: Morrowind mods
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 01:59:40 AM »
My computer is crap so I can't recommend any mods that improve graphics and all that, but here's a short list of mods that I refuse to play without:
Necessities Of Morrowind (adds hunger, thirst, drunkenness, and sleep deprivation, as well as cooking)
Morrowind Comes Alive (adds many new npcs to all towns in the game, and more changes I don't have time to list)
Vampire Hunger (when you are a vampire, this makes it so you suffer increasing penalties the longer you go without feeding)
Vampire Embrace (allows vampire players to create vampire followers out of nearly any npc in the game)
Galsiah's Character Development (vastly improved attribute/skill/levelling system)

Also, eventually you will want to start over or try a new type of character, and so I also recommend:
Chargen Revamped

Sorry for the lack of links. I don't have the time right now to look them up. ;)