Author Topic: Alegaesia: TW  (Read 12062 times)

Tyrtaeus

• View Profile
    • Awards
Alegaesia: TW
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »
Alagaesia plans to become the ultimate Rome Total War modification by adding units that some thought would never exist. Prepare yourself commander because this is not a war where battle shall only be fought on land or even sea... but now also in the air. Using models made by multiple modellers. We try our best to give you the greatest battles.

Alagaesia: Total War is set two hundred years after the books and currently features 17 factions, including the never before seen Imperial Legion Of Dragons, Kirtan and Ceris Monks and more. It is said that one being shall unite the lands. How this great warrior is to do it is not known but the call of the dragons has been heard throughout the region. Leaders sit on the edge of their thrones awaiting for their enemies next move.

The Imperial Legion Of Dragons have returned from their one thousand year flight. They left the Hadarac Desert with an Empire, They come back one thousand years later to find the lands seperated once more just like before King Drugal and his great purge. After witnessing for many months how the dragon riders miss use their dragons for war they became hostile to all dragon users. claiming that riders are abusing the rights of dragons. Monks of Kirtan and Ceris are both at war with one another claiming that there rivalry must be settled once and for all. The Brotherhood Of Orthiad is attempting to destroy there own kingdom and defy their king. Civil war has broken out between the Elves... the High Elves have found the Dark Elves tresspassing on their territory... even worse a new kind of murdurous creature have been rumoured to be lurking inside the deep woodlands. The newly recovered Empire seem even more desperate to rule the land now that the Elves are preoccupied with their war so they're soldiers march for Varden and Surda. Desperate to defeat all dragon riders the Legion Of Dragons have resurrected an older and wiser leader. Now King Doroxian Drugal has betrayed his people and decided that dragons and the Legion Of Dragons have become posioned... now he wishes to start anew. Can the Legion Of Dragons defeat the immortal King Drugal on their own? Will they ally with others? Or will it be too late for them already? One thing is certain. King Drugal is busy inside his stronghold developing an army too weak to fight as of yet. If he returns with even half his power all of Alagaesia will know his wrath. With his newest undead army King Drugal plans on cutting through anyone who stands in his way. It would seem as if the most intense battles will be on the edges of the Hadarac Desert.

Races will fight, Armies will fight, Leaders will fight, Men will fight, even... children... will fight. Sometimes All They Need Is A Leader.

The Following Will Be Your Allies, Enemies Or Neutralists As You Stand Against Masses Of Armies;

[1] The Broddring Empire

[2] The Kingdom of Surda

[3] The Nomads

[4] The Royal Kingdom Of The Dwarves

[5] The Dwarven Brotherhood Of Orthiad

[6] The Unified Urgal Tribes

[7] The Imperial Legion Of Dragons

[8] The Undead Of Alagaesia

[9] The Assassins Of Marna

[10] The Varden Kingdom

[11] The High Elven Kingdom

[12] The Dark Elven Kingdom

[13] The Corrupted Thralls

[14] The Kirtan School Of Noble Monks

[15] The Ceris School Of Dark Arts

[16] The Gleavmeed Hordes

[17] The Rebels and Free People

Our TWC Thread Can Be Seen Here, All Fans Would Be Much Appreciated To Sign Up;
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=182879

If You Wish To Become One Who Determines What Happens Within This Blood Soaked Region Then Feel Free To Send Me A Personal Message.

We Are Currently Looking For Those Who Excel At;
Mapping
Skinning
Coding
Scripting

The Current Gods Of Choice And Creativity In Alagaesia Are;
Founder Of Alagaesia - Lord Dakier
Modeller Of Alagaesia - Darth Ravenous
Modeller Of Alagaesia - Remlap
Modeller Of Alagaesia - Kopite493
Coder Of Alagaesia - pokejunkie11
Mapper Of Alagaesia - JorisofHolland
2D Artist Of Alagaesia - Angelus Mortis
2D Artist Of Alagaesia - Cousin_K [Un-official TWC Member]
Researcher Of Alagaesia - Muffer
Researcher Of Alagaesia - Julius2
Coding Bank Of Alagaesia - Jubal_Barca

Remember Alagaesia: Total War is for the community, therefore it is up to members of the community help us on our path to create such a grand modification...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 09:25:39 PM by Lord Dakier »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:42:29 PM »
We has new modders.

Jubal happy now.  :D
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

stormcloud

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Blah de blah!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 08:58:54 PM »
this all sounds pretty epic

Lord Dakier

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 09:15:58 PM »
Its gonna be amazing once its done my friend :D

Andalus

• Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 02:12:34 AM »
*picks up jaw from floor*

Wow. So there will actually be dragons? This is something certainly worth waiting for!
Du bist kein Schmetterling! Du bist nur eine kleine Raupe in Verkleidung!

Lord Dakier

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 02:42:39 AM »
Yes there will be. And we can confirm that they work aswell  :lol:         

If your really interested our team are currently looking for modders, skinners, coders, scripters, mappers.

All the team will get an Early Beta then about a month later it will go out to the public.

Private Clark

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 02:43:34 AM »
erm...i didnt know there were that many factions in Eragon and Eldest... Thrall? Sounds neat though :D

Lord Dakier

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 11:22:07 AM »
Its based before Eragon and Eldest. In this era there already is an empire. They ultimately get defeated... the kindoms are restored and thats when Paolini gets his say with the books lol :D                                                      

Obviously when playing the empire might not get destroyed. Guess thats all up to the commander  :lol:

Millenium

• M&B Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 09:40:40 AM »
This looks awesome :)  Can't wait to play it!

Lord Dakier

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »
This mod has been through dramatic changes since I was last here properly.

It is now based 200 years in the future.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 07:35:50 AM »
Cool.. Be nice if you updated the sutff to tell us about it.  :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Millenium

• M&B Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 02:53:46 PM »
Yeah...

mr. dude guy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 04:57:35 AM »
Hey I'm some random guy who wanted to say that this is absolutely awesome and that I am so happy this is being done. And there is one thing I would like to say and that is that if possible...once you guys are done with this if you could make a mod surrounding the book series itself rather then the 200 years into the future. I love how it is set there but I would also like to change the course of "history" too you know. But thanks for making the game and such because I never could and I was hoping someone would.