Author Topic: MURDER ON THE ABYSSINIA: GAME THREAD  (Read 56813 times)

Double A

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MURDER ON THE ABYSSINIA: GAME THREAD
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2011, 12:03:36 AM »
I'd like to point out Visorslash that my comment was taken, entirely out of context.

(I was trying to say in character that I haven't played Mafia before, only run it for others.)

Further, CN2 good chap, while you give reasons for what could potentially be seen as a bandwagon vote, which I do not hold against you in any way, shape or form at all my good man, I would like to know what would constitute a convincing defence? I was not aware of doing something wrong. :(

Quite honestly, I am starting to perhaps reconsider my position on Double A. Although his willingness to  vote when we have basically nothing to go on is a little disoncerting.

Have a good day chaps and chapette,

Not on nothing. D1 should have some discussion so a pattern can hopefully be established. In a power-role game, no lynch is a good option for D1, but if someone seems suspicious, town needs to jump on them like velociraptors on a wounded triceratops.

That clarifies your strange comment a bit then. I am less suspicious of you now I know what you meant, rather than what it seemed like you meant.

I feel as though Double A is very eager for a lynching, which I guess isn't a bad thing considering we need to do something after losing Sherlock Holmes in the night :( . The only thing is, we need to be careful as we can't risk losing another powerful townie to a rushed lynching.

Having said that, I don't think he seems particularly suspicious. Certainly there are more suspicious people around and things happening, such as Dimos (simply because of what Double A himself said - not really huge suspicion, but certainly more than I see around Double A), or Nightangel's random bandwagoning.

With our possibly only or best detective gone, we really need a lynch today. There's no hard evidence to go on now, and certainly nothing in the next day or so. Any other detectives will want to get in contact with doctors (there probably is at least one) so they can scumhunt in peace. Until then, we need to do our hunting the old fashioned way: Randomly voting Applying pressure until someone cracks and says something stupid.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2011, 12:56:17 AM »
Well, to toss the ball back to SOTK, I am innocent and all I know is about 1 other man's innocence, which I can't speak who's him/her.

I will follow the wagon if you, SOTK will vote against PG09, but I am really anxious of this move's outcome. You, Double A, are you sure that PG is the scum we're searching?

From a random re-reading of the posts I can note many evidence, but then again it might be just my galloping imagination... I will vote for PG if most of you people believe he's the  scum...

What does Visorslash, Dripping D and Ladyawk have to say?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:01:55 AM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Double A

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2011, 01:11:52 AM »
He's hosted but hasn't played till now. I can say with a straight face that this has never happened to me before. This doesn't excuse him from newbie mistakes if he's hosted at least 3 games. If he's done more, I guess a lynch (or, preferably, an investigation) would be in order.

By the way, saying you're innocent doesn't actually cut it. ;)
Saying you'll follow the bandwagon doesn't either, I'm afraid.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2011, 02:49:02 AM »
I myself, have decided to read thought all the posts and give you all my decicion shortly.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2011, 03:22:25 AM »
Well let's just have a look here. Who actually believes I am suspicious?

Double A is naturally defensive from what I said earlier, so his perspective may be a little skewed as he doesn't want to risk having the mob side against him. This is fair enough so I propose to retract my suspicions until a later date in return for Double A to retract his slanders too. Would you be amenable to this Double A?

NightAngel did not give a reason other than his desire to see me gutted. I am unsuprisingly against the idea of my entrails being spilled.

Visorslash: Well I have explained my comment so I hope that he would be so kind as to retract his vote.

As his violent nature has been so exposed I believe NightAngel should become the object of our suspicions, at least for now. What say you NightAngel? Why do you wish so badly for me to be eviscerated?
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2011, 03:24:25 AM »
Sorry to comment again but I realised that in my rambling I forgot to reply to Double A's point. (I have run a few games in real life after dinner but they were all over very quickly, with very little conniving going on. I have also run the two Wibbulniblia games on here, both of which had an excess of cunning plans)
(\__/)

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Visorslash

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2011, 03:53:22 AM »
Visorslash: Well I have explained my comment so I hope that he would be so kind as to retract his vote.

No. We need lynches. How else are we to catch the scum? By waiting for them to nightkill eachother? Not likely.

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2011, 04:26:08 AM »
Yes but killing an innocent is not helping matters at all. Have I given any reason for you to be suspicious of me?
(\__/)

Double A

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2011, 05:57:45 AM »
Double A is naturally defensive from what I said earlier, so his perspective may be a little skewed as he doesn't want to risk having the mob side against him. This is fair enough so I propose to retract my suspicions until a later date in return for Double A to retract his slanders too. Would you be amenable to this Double A?

Um... yes?

Sorry to comment again but I realised that in my rambling I forgot to reply to Double A's point. (I have run a few games in real life after dinner but they were all over very quickly, with very little conniving going on. I have also run the two Wibbulniblia games on here, both of which had an excess of cunning plans)

Okay, guess that means you're still learning. You acted somewhat scummy, but others have done far worse.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2011, 03:07:24 PM »
Ok, Double A, I'll have it your way. VOTE: Phoenixguard09 ... Let him be revealed...

PS: Hope your arguments are true, and he is the scum, elsewise I think you must be lynched for misleading the public.

CN2

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • *..Vacui Paraiso..*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2011, 04:03:04 PM »
So is that the lynching vote then? If it is I cant be bothered to make a long post about why PG09 should be lynched as it takes a long time on a phone :p
CN2's song of the week - Heavy glow - Hot mess

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2011, 04:06:32 PM »
Phoenix is a good friend of mine and I will be most displeased if I'm wrong.

There will be a reckoning if such things come to pass.

Also Phoenix your right I am felling rather bloodthirsty today, I think I need more serum.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2011, 04:51:56 PM »
I personaly feel trapped. I have no strong evidence against PG09, I just voted because we surely need a lynch... The murderers can't stay unpunished...  :o

CN2

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • *..Vacui Paraiso..*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »
But if he is a townie we have a pretty good idea of who is mafia. I suspect he is scum, but all we can do now is wait and find out.
CN2's song of the week - Heavy glow - Hot mess

Double A

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »
Ok, Double A, I'll have it your way. VOTE: Phoenixguard09 ... Let him be revealed...

PS: Hope your arguments are true, and he is the scum, elsewise I think you must be lynched for misleading the public.

Check the tally to see who I think is actually more deserving of a lynch right now.

Jebus, do you use Bat logic or something?