Author Topic: Mod News  (Read 3124 times)

Siffite

• View Profile
    • Awards
Mod News
« on: March 02, 2012, 06:51:37 PM »
As of March 2, 2012...

I am currently working on the units for the Allied Forces and the Nyanmian Empire. In not too much time, I will post a boat-load of images and information regarding these two factions! Woop.

So believe in the cause! Once this month is over, trust me that this mod's development will increase exponentially, due to the fact that the deadline for the film I am making will be reached. So don't lose hope.

comrade_general

Re: Mod News
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:18:31 AM »
Any news as of yet? Have you been able to recreate your lost data?

Siffite

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 10:00:57 PM »
Hello everybody. As you may know, I have made very little progress on this mod lately due to computer problems and personal life issues. However, I have not given up on it. I do want everyone to know that I work at an extremely slow pace (and even drive 55 mph on the interstate). Because of this, I won't be done any time soon (unless some experienced modders decide they want to help me out). Sorry everyone; time moves way faster than I do. From now on I'll be keeping my progress to myself so that no one will get their hopes up. When I'm done, I'll be sure to tell you all though!

God bless

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 10:11:30 PM »
No problem, good to hear from you anytime you're around - if you need any advice on anything, we're here to help.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 10:24:16 PM »
What Jubal said. :)