Funny Picture Thread

Started by Jubal, October 12, 2008, 05:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

One for our Australian friends:

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Jubal

By @sonokido on Twitter:

And a nice bit of old school RTW humour :)

Jubal

Silver Wolf

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Jubal

Nice, although also, aaaaa excessive adult life.

Jubal

Tusky

<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Silver Wolf

Sand hanitizer got me. :P

The pandarrot seems like a good idea though. ;)
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Jubal

Quote from: Silver Wolf on May 17, 2023, 06:16:18 PM
The pandarrot seems like a good idea though. ;)
My TTRPG setting has a good array of variant owlbear types already, genuinely tempted to include this one somehow!

Meanwhile:

And here's an elephant with problems:

Jubal

Silver Wolf

Ah yes, duct tape. The most valuable commodity of the post apocalypse. :P