Funny Picture Thread

Started by Jubal, October 12, 2008, 05:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

Mnemonic device to remember the Great Lakes:

<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

I mean, it does indeed give you the first letter of each I guess...

Behold, some more I stole from a random trawl of imgur:

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

I wonder how many people there are now younger than us who simply don't really know what a cheque/check is and have never seen one used? They very much have gone the way of the dinosaurs in the UK and most of Europe.

Pentagathus

Dave's repair shop says they can repair anything, doesn't say they care whether their bell works.

Jubal

"We can repair anything, we simply choose not to, fool mortals" - conclusion, Dave's repair shop is run by fey

Pentagathus

Dave is a classic fairy name aferall.

Jubal

The Seamstress

Hi

You cannot view this attachment.

The Seamstress

You cannot view this attachment.

Jubal

Honestly if I saw a bear on no-bear island I would increase rather than decrease its star rating