Workshop Booze Up V - We're going to the future!

Started by Jubal, October 11, 2012, 11:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debux

But only 8 days to go! I had no idea it was even released, I though it was barely going to be finished by 2013
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

START ANSWERING PHOENIXGUARD! POST AS MUCH AS YE DID IN YE OLD DAYS :D

Captain Carthage

Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Jubal

Thread already begun:

http://exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2312

I'd be happy if a) I trusted GW's current track record on delivering good games and b) I was less concerned about CA trying to kick my ass for undercutting their product.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Captain Carthage

Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Pentagathus

Have you actually physically returned from uni yet jubal and if so are you likely to be judoing next week?

Jubal

Yes, I am home. I might be judoing next week, I'm recovering from a pretty bad throat bug but if that's properly clear I should do at least one evening.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Silver Wolf

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Gen_Glory

you should go on the weeblstuff website they have that on a loop
Tis but a scratch...

Ashanorath

It's better to live within your dreams then to live without them.

Jubal

Silver Wolf

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

comrade_general

Silver Wolf

Snow! Snow! Soooo much snow!

In case somebody didn't notice...
I love snow.

comrade_general

Jubal