Workshop Booze Up V - We're going to the future!

Started by Jubal, October 11, 2012, 11:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Wolf

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

Silver Wolf

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Pentagathus

Captain Carthage

Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Ladyhawk

Happy belated Birthday :D (Even though I said it on time on facebook ;) Woo!)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Jubal

Gen_Glory

happy belated birthday!

I really need to come on here more often...
Tis but a scratch...

Silver Wolf

Gen_Glory

please tell me this was for battle cats and not some lord with too much money
Tis but a scratch...

Silver Wolf

I'm 100% sure it's the latter. :D
Now that I think of it, this might be a re-post from the last booze up...

Or was it dog armour?

Silver Wolf