Author Topic: Screenie Thread (PIC HEAVY)  (Read 36802 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Screenie Thread (PIC HEAVY)
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »
I wrote a whole guide on it, if you check the tutorials section.

I've been doing some indoor scenes, I'll post those soon.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

MISHO

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »

This is what i made in my free time today :)                                                       Just recreation nothin' special!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 07:04:57 PM »
EDIT; found it in my inbox.  :D                                                      

P.S. CHeck your PMs.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 07:44:20 PM »
Hmm...

I'm having a few problems here, I'll PM you soon.  :(

Private Clark

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 03:13:31 AM »
...those...ships...look...fantastic!

MISHO

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »
Thanks guys :)                                                       i think its nice too :)                                                      
There has just been some problems with the ship when i send it to Jubal so i ill have to fix it...

vadermath

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 03:11:59 PM »
Holy crap misho, those look nice! This is a little of topic, but I'm a little intrigued by your name :D                                                        What does misho mean?

MISHO

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »
OK! you know I'm from a country not many of you know... it is called Montenegro, and in Montenegro (and Balkans) there is a name! " Milovan" and short for Milovan is Misho or Milo, i got Misho :)                                                      
But its actually my real name not Milovan :)                                                       my name is like a shortcut of the original :)                                                      
and some more personal info is like im 13 and learned english in a school in cyprus :)                                                       they sent me in kindergarten and i thought that everyone is an alien! i would be like:" what is wrong with their language?" but then after months and months of hard work trying to figure it out i finally started to speak a bit :)                                                       but the more i learnt the easie i learn the other stuff! So now i speak english very well :)                                                      

I just want to ask an off-topic question too! Jubal! what is your name and may i ask where are you from? because i never heard a name so "unique"!

MISHO

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »
Well this took me 30 mins to draw and 10 mins to make HAHAHAHAH!
Hope you like it :)                                                       in fact i like it so much i was thinking should i give it to Jubal or not :)                                                      
But yeah ill give it :)                                                      

THERE YA GO!

vadermath

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »
Nice castle! (I've heard of your country, I'm from Serbia :D                                                       ) I started some scene editing myself, but nothing too fancy yet ;)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 06:44:56 PM »
Holy cow... you outdo yourself every time Misho.   :o                                                         

I've never been to Montenegro, but I've heard of it... my mother once had a PhD student working with her who was Montenegran.

I'm actually just from the eastern UK... my internet-name (Jubal Moloch Barca in full) is just made from the first letters of my real name (JMB) with an ancient Carthaginian name instead of the real english one. Carthage was in modern-day Tunisa and has for some odd reason always been one of my favourite ancient civilisations.

Gmd

• The one and only
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Quack
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »
omg all the picts here look sooooooo cool i love the look of that castle misho!
Bunneh and I Rule this land in the name of Supreme Lord Krishna.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") 

Give me my green name back!!! I am always Logothetes

stormcloud

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Blah de blah!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »
these are beyond impressive, very well done Misho

MISHO

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 08:38:49 PM »
VADERMATH :o                                                           ti si srbin? hahah! kakva foraaaa! bash mi je drago! kako se zovesh?
Sorry for this :)                                                       just its nice to see someone from your region on the internet!
Guys thanks a lot for the comments on the castle :)                                                       will be sending it soon to Jubal (sorry jubal i didnt add any entry points except for 1 and two, dont know how to add 0  :D                                                       )
But i already started making a new castle, it looks like helms deep and it will be a big challenge to make,im just making it for practice but if jubal wants it ;)                                                          he can have it!

BTW guys i have to say im very glad i joined the Team of Southern realms :)                                                       but never got to know how many people are working on it?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »
Me definitely, other than that people just come and go as they feel like it, might be as many as 4 but I've never actually recieved any contributions from several people.