Author Topic: Bugs and Balance issues  (Read 16187 times)

iwatobes

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs and Balance issues
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »
hi there, first of all I have to say nice mode so far.
However I have some weird things in my game play like
+ Some village is unreachable like Rudi (funny though, I just capture Cruma castle and give it to another lord, as usual reinforcements from the village starting to go to the castle and then they all stuck on the world map - the same goes to the Rodok lords trying to go after those reinforcements )
+ I have joined  with "City of...." which has only 4 lords (including me) and after each of us having owned 1 castle it's seem I can't no longer siege.(when approach an enemy castle there is no Besiege option)

Kalgarus The Cruel

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs and Balance issues
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 06:53:13 AM »
ye ive also noticed that some villages cant be reached shapearmadilloe is one of them aswell as Rudi

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs and Balance issues
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 08:13:51 PM »
Woops, mapping bugs, 'll look into that.

That second bug isn't one I've experienced, but wiht lord spawns that'sll get fixed anyway.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Kalgarus The Cruel

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs and Balance issues
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 07:46:10 PM »
found somthing i think is more mapping bugs Caravans usely get stuck right below rivacheg at the bottom of the hills

Hunteromega

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs and Balance issues
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 02:15:53 AM »
When I try to train the villagers on the bandit quest... I start on one of edge of the map, and I have no idea where the villager I'm supposed to beat the crap out of is.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs and Balance issues
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 07:40:26 PM »
Noted, thanks.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Bugs and Balance issues
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 10:21:38 AM »
My horse can walk in water! I really like the idea of this mod. I hope it gets fix! from the little bugs I got. Until then i'll keep playing and posting the bugs for it to improve.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs and Balance issues
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 06:39:46 PM »
It's one of the difficulties of being the only coder I guess... the more time I spend fixing bugs the less I spend expanding the mod and adding features. Water-walking horses will be fixed sometime, but they are not at the top of my list atm.