Author Topic: Which Doctor are YOU?  (Read 6674 times)

comrade_general

Which Doctor are YOU?
« on: November 22, 2013, 12:15:03 AM »
http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2013/11/personality-quiz-doctor/

Apparently I'm the First:

"Some people think you are crabby and difficult to get close to. They may have a point, but what they see as rudeness is just you being careful with the friends you pick.

You have incredibly high standards, but once someone has proven themselves to be worthy of your attention you'll pull an entire planet apart for them. And rescue them in the event of a Dalek attack.

Also, woe betide anyone that thinks you are frail or weak. There's a spark in your eyes that could become a raging fire."

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Which Doctor are YOU?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 02:21:00 AM »
Oddly, tenth:

The good news is, people seem to really like you. You're kind and generous and warm company, and you're never short of the right thing to say in a difficult moment.

However, you've been through some fairly tough times, and it can sometimes feel like all of this affection is just raining down and the bouncing back off your defences.

You put on a brave face, but sometimes that feeling of isolation can be hard to bear.

It's just as well you have some amazing friends to help you deal with it.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 08:10:21 AM »
I got 9th, yay! :D

It's also probably pretty fitting.

Life has not always been kind to you, and in order to keep going through the tough times, you've adopted quite a hard shell.

You can be sarcastic or playful, hard-bitten or over-excited, but these are all ploys to keep anyone from getting too close.

You only trust a very small, select group of people – maybe one or two at most – but those people are worth a planetary weight in gold.

They make you the functioning adult you are today.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:14:20 AM by Rob »
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Paramythion

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 08:13:53 AM »
The Seventh, apparently.
The description fits oddly well and he occasionally fights people with an umbrella, so I am alright with this.

You're a wily one. You don't always say what you really mean, your intentions are not always obvious and you occasionally mask your feelings with sleight of hand, smoke and mirrors.

You may know that you are acting for the betterment of everyone you care about but do they?

That said, while it sometimes takes a little time for people to grow to trust you, despite your obvious charisma and whimsical way with words, when they do, you never let them down.

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 11:37:54 AM »
Your result: Congratulations! You're the Eleventh Doctor

You're truly one of a kind. They not only don't make 'em like you any more, they never did in the first place!

Somehow, even the most mundane of things can be transformed into a unique statement in your wayward hands.

Your ability to raise eyebrows everywhere you go – while still somehow being entirely admirable – is unparalleled.

OK, sometimes you make bad decisions and perhaps you're too keen to let your reputation speak on your behalf, but you are a hard person to forget, and that is how you have come to have a reputation in the first place.

I expected nothing else.  ;)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:50:07 PM by Silver Wolf »
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Othko97

• SotK Beta
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 01:35:09 PM »
Ninth.
I am Othko, He who fell from the highest of places, Lord of That Bit Between High Places and Low Places Through Which One Falls In Transit Between them!

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »
fourth
Tis but a scratch...

comrade_general

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 11:30:49 PM »
fourth
Ooooh good one. :)
No description though?

SaidaiSloth

• King of the sloths
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 02:25:14 AM »
Super necropost.
Fourth.
Do people refer to everyday events in your daily life as "mad schemes"? Do they sometimes call you "impossible," but happily accept the sweets you are quick to offer round as soon as you meet new people?

Do you have clothes in your closet that other people simply would not wear, but somehow you make them look pretty good?

And are they always on the alert, in case you are seized by an alarming impulse and suddenly have to dash off out of the room?

Yeah.
ADORABLENESS WARNING
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tom

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 06:45:26 PM »
Late reply, I got first which was a surprise.
Some people think you are crabby and difficult to get close to. They may have a point, but what they see as rudeness is just you being careful with the friends you pick.

You have incredibly high standards, but once someone has proven themselves to be worthy of your attention you'll pull an entire planet apart for them. And rescue them in the event of a Dalek attack.

Also, woe betide anyone that thinks you are frail or weak. There's a spark in your eyes that could become a raging fire.

Lady Grey

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 01:42:29 PM »
I got eighth.

'You're a true romantic, a real believer in the power of people and their collective abilities.

You may have seen some unpleasant things in your time, had to deal with traumatic events, but you've never let them soil the purity of your faith in the basic goodness of humans, and this is written across your face.

It's a hugely attractive feature, and this can sometimes lead you into trouble. but people generally feel better for having spent some time in your presence. '