Author Topic: 1.010 beta NEW VERSION 2/10/09  (Read 35378 times)

Sid

• View Profile
    • Awards
1.010 beta NEW VERSION 2/10/09
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 06:01:01 AM »
Hi my names Sid im new to your Forums im a Vetern Mount and blade player i have over 12 Mods and have played them all. I personally have not yet found a mod to make me Stick to a certain play style. Im downloading your mod atm and it looks like it might actually be good, ill play it and make a few comments here on how i felt about it that is if your open to suggestions from a player. That is assuming your still working on this project.

Regards

Sid

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 06:30:48 PM »
Thanks, any comments are always welcome, though do remember that many things that are currently bugged are on their way to beign fixed and so on.  :D
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

RETURNTORUN

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2010, 01:23:16 PM »
Well,
I had found out about exilian from the Wedding Dance mod a while ago, and so decided to go out of its shell.... feel kind of sad there with low reply activity T.T'.
Anyways, I do really like the scenery stuffies and such.... when I finally take the time to go through the mod tutorial I would be highly excited in joining your team. Most likely you'll find me working on equipment if I make a scenery I'll just spend a lot of time trying to make it perfectious but might actually try that  ^o)
Hope the mod team is active, I'll probably look into 3-D graphic working today.
I feel like a noob, who others expect to quiet soon after the post XD , I'll try not to make that happen.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2010, 05:23:33 PM »
That sounds great... give me an idea of the sort of stuff you can do, and I probably have enough work to keep you busy for as little or long a time as you're willing to spend.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

RETURNTORUN

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 01:11:19 AM »
Well,  :-/
as said before I'm pretty new into this whole thing, so it'll take some time until I get the item editing.
I have been drawing 2D with hand and now tablet. I have been getting in touch with GIMP for some time, and boy does the tablet help on the selection tool XD. Here is one of my most recent works on GIMP:

And yes I did mess-up on the head body part =.='. And still need to find out how to prevent the layers from editing specific parts of the image.
Any advice on the programs I should use?
I guess until I really get how to work with 3D programs I'll help out in the textures for the time being  :'(
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 01:12:55 AM by RETURNTORUN »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2010, 01:46:06 PM »
Texturing would be plenty useful in itself - certainly if you get and learn to use BRFedit (which is the program that edits the .brf models and textures packs that M&B uses) then you can re-texture pleanty of stuff and I can get it in-game easily.

GIMP is fine for texturing AFAIK, I use photoshop elements on the rare occasions I do any. I'm no graphics artist though - there's practically none of my graphical work in the mod unless you coult scene editing, I'm more or less a pure scripter.

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2010, 06:11:13 PM »
How goes the progress for the next version of the mod?
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."