Author Topic: Chapter 1: The White Bishop  (Read 10906 times)

Tom

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chapter 1: The White Bishop
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 10:28:58 AM »
'What in hell is that thing?' I think to myself, picking myself up off of the ground, wincing as I put weight on to my damaged foot. I hobble away towards the market square, hoping to find a healer for my foot. I swear an oath that I will get my revenge on the strange little man. I enter the marketplace and call out for a healer, hoping that one is around to fix me up.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 12:45:36 PM »
I tend to the obvious patient first - seeing his lung pierced, I try to make him relatively comfortable as he expires (unless I can write a scroll that will do something about the internal bleeding, in which case I'll try that). Hearing someone call for a healer, I look up to see the source of the call and shout "over here!"
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tom

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 01:35:27 PM »
I can see that he is tending to a man so I hobble over towards the Minotaur that called out in response. Once I've reached him I tell him, 'That crazy priest must be possessed or something, I practically broke his neck but he just turned his head back around and threw me 10 yards down the road. Quick, you must heal my foot for me so I can head back and stop him from killing that Minotaur.'

TTG4

• Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Plants are my passion!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2014, 11:49:13 AM »
Did the minotaur just help the guy he killed? That's very odd. Though if they've found me they won't be last to come after me and a friendly minotaur seems like an asset.

I jog over and see if I can help out with that foot, at the very least I can give him something for the pain. Did he say the priest was possessed? That would explain why he's actually got something for once.

comrade_general

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 08:42:43 PM »
I, former Knight Ser Graves try to get my shackles off and continue on under cover of darkness to where I do not yet know. I need to find a base of operations and perhaps find some allies.