Author Topic: Exilian Mafia V - Game!  (Read 11462 times)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Exilian Mafia V - Game!
« on: April 06, 2014, 10:41:55 AM »
The Khan presents to you

THE FIFTH OFFICIAL EXILIAN MAFIA!!!

5 friends are going on a camping trip, all goes well, you all arrive in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere and you all set up your separate tents. You all light a bonfire and roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories and everyone has fun... until...

In the morning you all wake up... except for one of you. One of your friends is dead, killed in his sleep. He is lying in his swag with his throat slit and surrounded by a pool of blood. You all figure out that he was killed by one of the remaining 4 supposed friends. Now you just have to find out who it is and lynch him before he kills the rest of you.

(Because there are only 4 of you and only one of you is the Murderer and you need a majority vote to lynch someone, the game will only last 2 in game days because by than the murderer will have killed two of you already and one person doesn't stand a chance against a ruthless serial killer. I will make it so that every in game day and night lasts for 2 real days. The first day ends 9 AM GMT on Tuesday (I think).)

Procedures/Rules
Shamelessly ripped from assorted people

If you break one of these rules, you will be either warned, replaced, or modkilled, depending on which rule it is and the severity.

The game will follow the usual day-night sequence of all Mafia games, with lynchings taking place during the day.

• Any player that doesn't post for three days in a row will be removed from the game or replaced.
  • Dead players do not speak. Giving away any information after death will not be tolerated.
  • Roles and numbers of each side will not be revealed.
  • Be bold with voting. A vote that isn't in bold won't be counted.
  • Lynches require a majority of votes. Once a player has reached the majority, his/her pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be ignored. You may also vote for no lynch.
  • NO EDITING YOUR POSTS. Edit and die. No second chances. This means that you must read carefully over what you are about to say before you post.
  • Do not post often during the night. A little small talk is allowed to keep the thread bumped, but keep night posting to a minimum. Do not reveal any important game information.
  • Once your death scene has been posted, stop posting. You can make a farewell post or two, but no discussion of the game.
  • Do not quote anything I say outside of the thread. This includes your role PMs when you are claiming. Paraphrase please.
  • No communication with other players outside this thread unless I say it is permitted in your role PM. This excludes mafia.

Players

• Jubal
  • CG
  • Tom
  • Othko

BEGIN!!!

(It's daytime at the moment)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 10:50:58 AM by The Khan »
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

comrade_general

Re: Exilian Mafia V - Game!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 12:12:49 PM »
Well, we probably shouldn't let our friend go to waste. Let's have some friend-stew for breakfast.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:37:16 PM »
And so the smallest mafia I've ever played in begins. Hmm.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tom

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 06:33:29 PM »
OH MY GOD FRIEND IS DEAD..WHAT DO WE DO?

comrade_general

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 10:06:34 PM »
I say we eat him. He's already been bled out and everything.

Othko97

• SotK Beta
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 10:36:00 PM »
I think we have sufficient food supplies not to eat our good friend here, no matter how severe his circulation problems.
I am Othko, He who fell from the highest of places, Lord of That Bit Between High Places and Low Places Through Which One Falls In Transit Between them!

comrade_general

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 10:38:15 PM »
I'm just saying; we're out here in the wilderness and someone left us a nice fresh kill. Yum.

Tom

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 10:58:38 PM »
I disagree, that would be pointless, maybe its something a murderer might want to do?

comrade_general

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 12:34:44 AM »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 12:45:37 PM »
It's up to you but you might want to start lynching, after two in-game nights it's over. That means you only get to lynch twice... that is unless the murderer decides to take his time. ;)

(Damn, this game would've been so much more interesting if there was one more person)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 12:48:54 PM »
vote Tom

I don't think CG would be stupid enough to advocate cannibalism if he was Mafia, and Tom doth protest too much methinks.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 02:08:21 PM »
Do we get to eat Tom afterwards?

comrade_general

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 03:03:54 PM »
You must be the Park Ranger. We'd like to report a murder...

comrade_general

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 04:53:09 PM »
I've seen some Tom-foolery going on with one of them.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 09:52:20 PM »
If you want to join please post in the sign-up thread. But I don't think you would be able to join, it would mess up the game because people would instantly know that you aren't "Mafia" because we already have one and having two with this amount of people would badly break the game. (Does anyone know how to move separate posts?)