MUSIC: Jubal Sings Stuff!

Started by Jubal, May 16, 2014, 11:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

Starting with me singing about Cambridge exam stress, fittingly :P

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Gen_Glory

Tis but a scratch...

Jubal

That is likely to depend upon the request :P

(And I do have a backlog of songs I'd like to record, though I'm not averse to ideas if people want to throw them at me)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Clockwork

Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men sounds much better with male lead imo.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Silver Wolf

That was really good Jubal. You have a good voice. ;D

The guitar is a bit too loud, though.
Right now it it's muffling your singing.

Sorry, I hope you understand what I meant to say.
I'm really bad when it comes to musical terminology and to be honest my English has deteriorated a lot in the past few months. I should fix that when I get a chance...
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Jubal

That makes sense, Wolfie :)

I've got a proper mic now, so at some point when I start using that more the sound quality will shoot upwards, but I need a mic stand for it and it's not great for recording guitar and voice at the same time as it's got a small pickup range.

Jubal

Finally recorded the Winterfell Lullaby  :)

Silver Wolf

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Jubal

Thankyou :)

And here's a more straight-up folk song I wrote:

Jubal

Thought I'd have a go at it since we were discussing it in the Playlist thread :)

Jubal

Dug out an old song and finally got it recorded:

Jubal

Lady Grey

Jubal

Thankyou :D

I've decided I should really work through my backlog of old songs and do recordings just strumming through them so the tunes are on record and I don't forget them!

(Do you have access to the Exilian Media channel, btw, for if you ever want to upload stuff?)

Lady Grey