New website!

Started by Jubal, October 16, 2014, 06:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

New website is go!

Visit the new website

Comments and thoughts greatly appreciated :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

YAY!!!

Also, the old story you wrote a while ago could be put it the Stories & Art section.

So is Forgefyre a story?
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

It is. :) It's basically a similar format to a webcomic but with less comic and more text, spoken word stuff, etc. Though Hannah will provide some more art for it as well.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

How often do you think you'll update it?
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

It's on an automated 4 day schedule. I don't know if I'll keep that up but I'll do my best.

Jubal

I'm reverting to a more normal serif font, people kept complaining about my nice spidery handwriting font.

Tom

Thanks for that Jubal, I was going to mention the spidery font. I'm liking the story though, especially with the sketches. :)

Cuddly Khan

Saaaamme!!!

Hehe, love it:

"I am a friend."

"Hm."

Cuddly Khan

Jubal

First Forgefyre meme: check.  :P

Cuddly Khan

Hahahaha, leave it all to me. ;)