Author Topic: Feminists call for Target to stop stocking GTA 5  (Read 6588 times)

Tom

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Feminists call for Target to stop stocking GTA 5
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 10:58:12 AM »
I found that buying a PS4 for about £400 has allowed me to play much higher end games with much nicer graphics than my own £450 PC has. I think that next gen came out at the right time as PC hardware was leaps and bounds ahead of last gen hardware and with the newer games coming out with better graphics an upgrade was needed to let console gamers and people like me who can't afford to buy a new gaming PC play these newer games to an acceptable standard.
I still want a new PC though. :)
Also, sorry for not posting about the thread title.

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 10:36:28 PM »
Really? You bought the PC at the same time and everything? The PC I built for my brother cost me £350 last year and easily outperforms a PS4. I know that's building one, which is cheaper but I would have thought that £400 would be able to get something to at least match the Xbone. Although I did think they were priced at £500, even so. Alright I'm prepared to be wrong on this, but I'd still say they were brought out too quickly. The Alienware Alpha can run 4kp (not play games, but movies, sure) and was released I think just under a month ago. Also the 30fps thing, in 2014 I don't know how they get away with that.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Tom

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2014, 06:27:49 PM »
Sorry, I should have been clearer, I bought my PC a year ago now, if not a year and a half ago so way before the PS4 was announced, it was just the most cost effective solution for me at the time, I split the cost with my brother and its not like we can share a PC either.

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2014, 07:40:36 PM »
Ah fair enough.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.