Author Topic: Andalus  (Read 3219 times)

Andalus

• Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Andalus
« on: January 23, 2009, 04:26:55 PM »
MORE LIKE SCANDALUS!

I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone's opinions, nor do I intend to demean Andalus personally for his beliefs or worldviews. But I do feel that I must find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts. He recently stated that the world is crying out to labor beneath his firm but benevolent heel. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary because by provoking his opponents to irrational rage, he makes them look like the most disdainful lunkheads I've ever seen. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this letter, viz., that the ripples of reaction to his anecdotes have spread, giving rise to universal calls to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction? This is an important question because he wants to move pea-brained heathenism from the gormless fringe into a realm of respectability. It gets better: He actually believes that the average working-class person can't see through his chicanery. I guess no one's ever told him that his grand plan is to provide financial support to backwards banana republics and their meddlesome dictators. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, if we don't do something soon, Andalus's infantile reports will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.

The fact is, if you can make any sense out Andalus's obdurate goals then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did. Andalus fully intends to palliate and excuse the atrocities of his fans. But that's not enough, not for him. Andalus will additionally sound the standard "they're out to get us" call and rally his lickspittles to purge the land of every non-cuckoo person, gene, idea, and influence, which is why I allege that a central point of his belief systems is the notion that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. Perhaps Andalus should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that I do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with him. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I act as a positive role model for younger people.

Andalus has already been able to fight with spiritual weapons that are as demonic as they are predaceous. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Andalus ever manages to institutionalize masochism through systematic violence, distorted religion, and dubious science, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning. He should just face the facts. Let's remember that. Every time Andalus tries, he gets increasingly successful in his attempts to mete out harsh and arbitrary punishment against his adversaries until they're intimidated into a benumbed, neutralized, impotent, and non-functioning mass. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well. Though I am not a proponent of conflict, I intend to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in his announcements. That's the path that I have chosen. It's doubtlessly not an easy path but then again, if Andalus had his way, schools would teach students that anyone who resists him deserves to be crushed. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how in Andalus's modes of thought, emotionalism is witting and unremitting, pharisaical and cantankerous. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to abrogate some of our most fundamental freedoms.

Andalus uses big words like "ultrastandardization" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Andalus's views may reek like a skunk, Andalus justifies his ornery sound bites with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Andalus's claim that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved then he will dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches.

In light of what I just stated, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that Andalus sometimes puts himself in charge of leading to the destruction of the human race. At other times, one of his stooges is deputed for the job. In either case, Andalus's lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of manuscripts. Others are in the form of vaporings. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion.

We will have to become much more vigilant to ensure that Andalus doesn't agitate for indoctrination programs in local schools. Let us now join hands, hearts, and minds to love the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it. He says that we should derive moral guidance from his glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented crusades. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. I find that some of Andalus's choices of words in his screeds would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "oppressive" for "premisrepresentation" and "censorious" for "interdestructiveness."

Andalus's new definition of "unconstitutionality" is clearly in disagreement with his grungy, primitive memoranda, but given the way things are these days we must remember that I cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Andalus's subterfuge. I'm completely stunned. Andalus's eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity and his vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority
Du bist kein Schmetterling! Du bist nur eine kleine Raupe in Verkleidung!

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
Andalus
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »
WTF...
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

stormcloud

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Blah de blah!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Andalus
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 05:07:44 PM »
=D epic

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Andalus
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »
one word  WTF?
Tis but a scratch...

CN2

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • *..Vacui Paraiso..*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Andalus
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »
Ohhh I geddit..

As you read this letter, you may feel confused at points. If you do, keep reading. The rationale underlying CN2's insinuations is confusing. Fortunately, as you read the superfluity of examples about how CN2 has been trying to lead people towards iniquity and sin, this letter will slowly begin to make sense. Here's a quick review: If we do nothing, he will keep on turning rotters loose against us good citizens. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can show CN2 how he is as wrong as wrong can be. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that CN2 does the things he does "for the children". And have confidence in yourself. Remember, he is a scavenger of human misery.

CN2's song of the week - Heavy glow - Hot mess

stormcloud

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Blah de blah!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Andalus
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 01:10:29 AM »
I am so putting my proffeser into that printing it off and mailing it anon

Goldyrulz

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • WARNING *May Contain Sarcasm*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Andalus
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »
confused me...

(\__/)
(='.'=)   This is Bunneh. Copy and paste bunneh into your
(")_(")  signature to help him gain world domination

The Original Bunneh

stormcloud

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Blah de blah!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Andalus
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »
For all those people that are confused, the red words at top are a link to a angry letter of complaint generator

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
Andalus
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 02:15:06 AM »
I occasionally receive inquiries from people who have read my previous letters and want to know why I warrant that according to Marcus, anyone who points this out is guilty of spreading lies, smears, and antagonism. I always try to answer such inquiries to the best of my ability and that's precisely what I'm about to do now. Before I say anything else, let me remind Marcus that we must contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time.

Prudence is no vice. Cowardice
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."