Author Topic: Greetings and n00b questions  (Read 2228 times)

Loyal_Viggo

• View Profile
    • Awards
Greetings and n00b questions
« on: February 19, 2015, 12:34:45 AM »
<SALUTE>

Greetings all. First of all, superb work with the mod, well done. The map is most superb.

I have questions if anyone can please answer it would be most helpful:

1) Unit cards - they appear to be correct on the map, but when I right click to look closer they are the old pictures - is this correct?
2) Are the strat mat icons for buildings, and their cards, updated? Mine are vanilla RTW.
3) No custom strat models?

I'm asking because I have a vanilla install and many vanilla cards and so forth are present, maybe I did something wrong on the install?

Thank you
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 12:43:19 AM by Loyal_Viggo »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Greetings and n00b questions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 12:45:25 AM »
From memory:
- The strat map icons for buildings are not updated or fixed.
- There are no custom strat models for, eg, towns; the armies should look right, but the cities, spies, diplomats etc are unchanged from vanilla.
- Most unit cards are indeed only done in the small-scale version, a few of the later ones were done large scale but I never had the time to go back and re-picture everything.

Also, welcome to Exilian! Do take a look round, and if there's anything I can help with just shout.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...