Author Topic: Make the models better  (Read 3698 times)

Seduce

• View Profile
    • Awards
Make the models better
« on: July 07, 2015, 05:38:18 AM »
Hi i would like to have a patch that will make the models better.I can wait for this year if i can.

Pentagathus

• King of the Wibulnibs
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Make the models better
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 01:07:31 PM »
Well this mod is finished and Joobs is a busy Joobs so I suspect you will have to wait..... foreeeeever.

Seduce

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 02:38:49 PM »
Please oh please! I want better models please Jubal do it for us!

Glaurung

• Sakellarios
    Financial Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 01:17:53 PM »
Seduce: Jubal is busy. He has many things going on in his life at the moment, and he does not have time to spend on this mod.

Also, please bear this in mind: Jubal and the other modders who worked on this mod were all volunteers. They all worked, in their spare time (a lot of spare time), without being paid, because it was fun. When it stopped being fun, they stopped working on it, and it got released. We're providing help for people who have problems with the mod, as time allows, but we have no obligation to do so. It's very unlikely that there will be any substantial work done on this mod again. Your best bet, if you want better models, is to learn how to make them, and then make them yourself. It's harder work than playing the game, but it's probably more rewarding.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 01:55:10 PM »
The only thing I have to add to the above is a fairly obvious point which I'm sure I've made before, which is that I am not the modeller for this mod. I did not make any of the 3d models and I don't actually know how to - I did much of the the mapping, skinning, and almost all the coding, but I literally can't help you on this one.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...