Author Topic: DC COMIC CON - BATMAN, BATMAN, BATMAN, SUICIDE SQUAD, GREEN LANTERN HYPE  (Read 2580 times)

SaidaiSloth

• King of the sloths
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Batman vs Superman TRAILER - IT LOOKS AMAZING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWzgGyAH6Y

SUICIDE SQUAD TRAILER LEAKED - JUST GOOGLE "suicide squad leaked trailer" and find one, they get taken down all the time

GREEN LANTERN MOVIE CALLED GREEN LANTERN CORPS

HYPEEE, DISCUSS
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 02:13:29 AM by Armadillo »
ADORABLENESS WARNING
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I thought the leaked trailer was actually pretty disappointing, wasn't action-y enough for me. I hope to hell the whole movie isn't just them bitching at each other. That'd suck.

EDIT: Batman vs Superman looks freakin amazing. I'd kind of like to know how the hell they can fit all that into a movie though. I felt like Man of Steel could have done with being another hour longer with all the back story and character development that was not delved into enough.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 02:20:36 PM by Colossus »
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I thought Joe went through this trailer really well, he knows the universe in depth. I agree with him on most parts but I still think Will Smith is wrong for Floyd Lawton, I think he's too nice. Deadshot to me should be a "don't play well with others" and if it wasn't Smith playing the character I'd have pegged him as most likely to kill another SS member.

He also did a rundown of the BvS trailer which is probably easy to find.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.