Author Topic: London Gaming Market 15th November  (Read 3335 times)

DarkCleoProductions

• View Profile
    • Awards
London Gaming Market 15th November
« on: October 28, 2015, 01:20:58 PM »
I hope this is ok to post here as I'm wanting to let as many gamers know that might live in or around London about this market we are putting on in the center of London were you'll be able to grab lots of bargains before Christmas, here is the blurb below.

Brought to you by Replay Events, ShowMasters and Dark Cleo Productions, London Gaming Mart is the first event of its kind held in the heart of London. After 35 years London Comic Mart is expanding to bring you Video Games and Table Top Games together all under one roof!

London Gaming Mart is held at the Royal National Hotel in Russell Square London on Sunday 15th of November. This exceptional venue is only a 15 minute walk from Kings Cross and offers free on street parking on Sundays. Stalls are competitively priced starting at only £65 for a basic table, coupled with the fact that there is no congestion charge on this day, you can't afford to miss this incredible offer. 

The doors open at 11am for £5 early entry tickets and entry is just £2 from 12 noon, so we expect a sell out event. The Tabletop area will be run by Dark Cleo Productions, passionate professionals in the field of Tabletop events, so you are ensured a dedicated area tailored to fit your company by people who really understand both your products and your target consumers. Besides this, unlike many events dedicated purely to tabletop gaming we also offer a new audience to showcase your products to, due to our collaboration with Replay events.

www.londongamingmarket.com

www.facebook.com/londongamingmart

It would be great to see this place packed full of gamers and grow it into the biggest and best place to find cheap games in the South.

Glaurung

• Sakellarios
    Financial Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: London Gaming Market 15th November
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 03:01:42 PM »
Thanks for letting us know about this. There's a very good chance that we will want to spread the word, but I'll have to discuss with other staff members how we do it. I've moved your post as a temporary measure because the most recent posts from the Announcements board are copied direct to the front page of our website.

Flamekebab

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 04:15:48 PM »
Bit too short notice for Fox Box, I'm afraid!  :-\

Planning for ExiliCon took about a month and even then we didn't have all the stock we wanted on the day.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 04:21:14 PM »
If I get round to finishing some books I might even have some stuff to bring to a 2016 one, it looks like a good idea certainly :) This first one is probably a bit short notice for me too though.

Have you got many traders signed up so far?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...