Med2 modding

Started by Clockwork, November 22, 2015, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clockwork

I was hoping someone here might be able to help, I'm looking for a medieval 2 mod which does a bit of balancing specifically wrt east european factions and also adds in some units like a variation of musketeers for each faction that doesn't already have them. Anyone know of something like this? I was sort of looking at Retrofit Mod but I can't find any detailed list of changes.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

comrade_general

It's been a long ass time since I looked into M2 mods. Stainless Steel was my fav to play back in the day. It seemed to balance out everyone while adding in more factions and units.

Clockwork

It changes a lot more than I'm looking for, thanks though :)
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Jubal

I've never really played M2 much so can't help really, sorry :(
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Clockwork

I think since they're little changes I'll just do it myself.

Othko97

I think there's a petition at the minute to remove (some of?) the hard coded limits to allow better mods. I doubt it will be successful, but still good to know. :P
I am Othko, He who fell from the highest of places, Lord of That Bit Between High Places and Low Places Through Which One Falls In Transit Between them!