Jubal's "What Should I Work On" Dec 2015 Poll

Started by Jubal, December 27, 2015, 12:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should I prioritise working on?

You may only select up to 3 options.

Jubal

Right, here we are, regular as broken clockwork, it's a poll on what I should work on more. Vote, vote, and be merry!

Non-registered members CAN vote on this.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

Clockwork

Shadowrun and cyberpunk stuff, can't get me enough Shadowrun at the moment.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Glaurung

Personally, I'd quite like more Forgefyre and more Tammin, those being things I've read and enjoyed. However, I think you should focus wherever you think will have most impact - or, if you don't have a good metric for impact, wherever you can get most stuff completed most quickly.

Jubal

Quote from: comrade_general on December 27, 2015, 05:47:53 PM
But then it's not anonymous. :)
It would be pretty useful to be able to get write-in options on forum polls, something for the feature wish list?

HemingwayGames

My vote is anything that involves game dev :) (eg Adventures of Soros). I'm curious to know what your favourites in the list are, Jubal..

Jubal

Spoilers :P (Though I can confirm that I did vote!) I'm hoping everyone will get at least a little of what they want :)

I'm really surprised that political writing came out top, but I've acted on it and a new piece will be appearing tomorrow - the storytelling tales are my next job down the list apparently!

I do want to get Soros finished this year, definitely, I'm just not sure how much time I've got (and whether I should focus on LIFE first as it's currently a more neatly put together project if a less broadly based one).