Author Topic: Sieges (attacking)  (Read 2592 times)

davies1994

• View Profile
    • Awards
Sieges (attacking)
« on: April 20, 2016, 10:43:40 PM »
I have been having real issue with sieging as the attacker, only city I have attacked so far where this is relevant is Winterfell, which I guess should be tough to take, however I literally can't get a ram or siege tower into position before it catches fire from the towers. Also for some reason I am unable to make ladders for the siege as it says I don't need them.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sieges (attacking)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 10:59:34 PM »
Have you tried sap points? Those are usually more reliable. If that doesn't work, spam the place with spies until they let you in.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 02:13:13 AM »
Glad to hear that it's difficult for you as that was the idea. I've had success with towers you just need to use them wisely. Go for sap points like Joob said. Can't use ladders because the walls are too big for them at Winterfell.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 11:41:50 AM »
Your other alternative is of course starving places out - frequently the garrison will sally at some point which gives you the chance to end the struggle early :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...