Author Topic: Rebels  (Read 3300 times)

uzgobdamighty23

• ORCs sind zum kämpfen!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rebels
« on: May 08, 2016, 08:43:09 AM »
HEy guys,

Ive been playing with several factions and in all of them i often come across massive full stack rebel armies.
I appreciate this is done to give the AI some advantage but it really slows the ability to expand your empire in the near vicinity.

I was wondering whether there was anyway to reducd the number of rebel units by a few so as to retain their presence but not make it that your starting force faces a full stack of undivided chaos warriors and trolls!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rebels
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 12:30:21 PM »
If you want to make that reduction, go to WHTW/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt - the numbers of rebel units for each start location are set in there (rebels are the last faction in the file so it's quite close to the bottom). :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

uzgobdamighty23

• ORCs sind zum kämpfen!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 06:57:17 PM »
Thanks for that!

Ive been trawling through the Descr_strat and found that 2 Skaven generals are supposed to exist (at Mousillion and Karak Varn) but in game they dont appear.
Is there something I can do to add them?

Thanks in advance!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 07:06:30 PM »
That's odd... remind me in a few days and I'll take a look, I'm absurdly snowed under until next Saturday!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...