Author Topic: Fear  (Read 12645 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »
Yes.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Darkstar707

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »
Quote from: "Jubal"
Yes.
:(

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 05:48:20 PM »
I'm joking, don't worry. But is your fear of women in general, or is it more specific (talking to them, or being around too many of them or something)?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Darkstar707

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 06:38:47 PM »
Quote from: "Jubal"
I'm joking, don't worry. But is your fear of women in general, or is it more specific (talking to them, or being around too many of them or something)?
I was joking too, I myself am sociable with people actually, I just choose not to.

Introvert much.

But really, women are unpredictable sometimes, that's why I feel jittery whilst talking to certain ones.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »
I am the least sociable guy I know. Small talk just rattles off the sides.

DeepComet5581

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Kitten with a Camera
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »
Quote from: "Darkstar707"
But really, women are unpredictable sometimes, that's why I feel jittery whilst talking to certain ones.
I know. Men and Women seem to be completely different species! For example, women have an UN-NATURAL need to have make-up on, and spend YEARS applying it.

Secondly, all men usually talk about is sport, cars and women, the three things women are probably least interested in. Women talk about their hair, nails, fit celebrities and people you've never heard of in your life, which men aren't interested in either.

The result of this is kind of an awkward conversation and an inability for one gender to understand the other.
I used to do actual stuff around here, don't you know?

I would be ever so grateful if you would visit my YouTube Channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsLjOCNLe0ECID84Y3nrEjQ

Darkstar707

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 04:18:24 PM »
See that's where I am different, I don't like sports, I am a nerd I like tech I know the best graphics cards on the market the best CPU for money/value, I know how to fix most issues with a computer... I don't care much about cars. And I honestly never talk about how "Hot" a girl is...

Plus all girls like Twilight, which I hate, not due to the "breaking of vampire lore" which is at best a BS argument against the series, I just don't like the storyline, the main character acts completely OBSESSED with this guy, it's like she went completely emo for him or something.. It feels unnatural..
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 04:20:30 PM by Darkstar707 »

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »
true she does almost kill herself when they break up
Tis but a scratch...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 04:18:32 PM »
Yea, Twilight's just a romance dressed up with a bit of vampiric extra. I guess the wierd overattraction can be explained in terms of continuity by the fact that he's not exactly a normal partner anyway, but nevertheless. The storylines are all ripped from other romance novels as well.

I don't mind it, don't have much of an opinion tbh as I haven't read it.

As for me, I cannot stand sports. I'm not much into hardware stuff either, I'm not a really techie guy. I just value knowledge most I guess, knowing for the sake of knowing. I never talk about my thoughts and feelings much to anybody.

DeepComet5581

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Kitten with a Camera
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »
Quote from: "Darkstar707"
See that's where I am different, I don't like sports, I am a nerd I like tech I know the best graphics cards on the market the best CPU for money/value, I know how to fix most issues with a computer... I don't care much about cars. And I honestly never talk about how "Hot" a girl is...

Plus all girls like Twilight...
I'm exactly the same as that but I still manage to be able to talk to girls about... girl stuff and their MAJOR problems that their having.

Plus, no girl I know likes Twilight
I used to do actual stuff around here, don't you know?

I would be ever so grateful if you would visit my YouTube Channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsLjOCNLe0ECID84Y3nrEjQ

Bridgeburner

• View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2009, 10:22:07 AM »
Clowns. I actually knocked out a clown after he snuck up on me and made a noise. I had an anxiety attack at the exact moment my fist hit his jaw. I apologized once we both regained consciousness. I'm not kidding i cannot go into my girlfriend's aunts house cuz she has a collection of porcelin clown all over the goddamn place.
Landing. I do not fear heights, or even falling. The sudden laborious stop at the end is what scares the hell outta me.

Twilight is a ****ing menace to society and should be burned nazi style. My girl's cousin has a room full of posters and watches it at least twice a day. It really creepy. Its romeo and juliet gone horribly, horendously wrong.

Edit: two things. One: what the ****ing ***t is up with the stars over bad language. Not cool. Second: I am a history geek. I get called on by history professors when they don't know something. I am also an introvert who shuns social contact when not absolutely necessary, but i have never had issues with women. I swear to god, and i mean this seriously and non-derogatorily, women are like dogs. They roam in packs, sense fear, will rip you to shreds if they sense hesitation and the majority of them want a calm assertive man. I mean this seriously, if you get jittery around them they will pounce like pumas, but if you are at ease they will follow suit. Watch the Dog Whisperer and repeat on women. This = instant lay.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 10:28:24 AM by Bridgeburner »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2009, 12:01:02 PM »
You know, I'm not totally sure who the hell enabled that censor. I could never be asked to.  ^o)

I'm generally fine around women, I just generally prefer them as friends to the mess and agravation people get into when they start going out. I'm not even 16 yet, and I'm stuck with most people I know still basically being immature teenage jerks (the guys) or fashion/twilight/looks obsessed teenage girls.

And yea... nobody likes clowns.

Bridgeburner

• View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 09:44:41 AM »
You know Jubal i gotta tell you something man to man. Try with all you might to keep the sexual interests in your life as friends who will screw you every once in awhile. Cuz before you know it one of them ropes you in, makes you buy them puppies and you end up a domesticated animal constantly jittery because whenever you talk to other women and they smile at you, and she sees, man is your life ***t for a week or two.

:D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 09:45:44 AM by Bridgeburner »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2009, 04:34:20 PM »
Nevertheless, it depends on the woman. Some (when they get to a mature-ish age) are pretty relaxed about that kind of thing, others as youu say are wayyy too jealous.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 04:52:12 PM by Jubal »

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2009, 08:28:20 PM »
a good relationship would be one where you can look but can't touch others           :D
Tis but a scratch...