Author Topic: Organisation and Coordination Local Subforum Rules (Please Read)  (Read 2277 times)

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Organisation and Coordination Local Subforum Rules (Please Read)
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:43:01 PM »
This subforum contains threads for every department in the RTRP team. They are to be used for group organization and coordination, agenda discussion, task distribution and feedback. Every team member is asked to check their respective departments' threads periodically for updates and/or tasks. All coordination and arrangements should occur in these threads in order for the overall process of development to be as efficient as possible, so please use them.

UPDATE: The department threads are now stickied. This subforum will also serve as a place for beta testing and general testing threads, which each tester should open with their name on it, and report their progress therein. :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:10:07 PM by Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs »
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
-----------------------------------------
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Organisation and Coordination Local Subforum Rules (Please Read)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 08:45:15 PM »
Rules updated.
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator